Wednesday, March 20, 2013

The Body Shop Moringa Body Scrub


Hi everyone,

after series of makeup and facial care, let's move on to the body series. This one is among my favorite range from The Body Shop, Moringa. A sweet floral scent with lovely aroma of a spa. Moringa Body scrub is here.

-*-

Details from www.thebodyshop.co.id:

A gentle exfoliating scrub for radiant looking skin, subtly scented with a delicate, floral fragrance. Stimulates the skin and removes dead skin cells when massaged into the skin. Leaves your skin feeling soft, smooth and better prepared to absorb the next layer of moisture.
-*-

The particles are tiny and I can see a colorful tiny beads are here . . . what are those? On the packaging it was said moringa fruit powder, walnut shell, and ground rice are there, maybe that's them. While Cherry scrub is bigger in terms of scrub particle, this one is smaller, way smaller, and I like them both. There are days where I prefer larger scrub beads and there are days where smaller size scrub is needed. The Body Shop got it all covered for any moods.

-*-




I use Moringa Body Scrub anytime I want to be pampered like royalty, oh, like a princess.

The scrub used on damp skin, massage in circular motion and let it glide all over the place. Put special attention on areas such as knees and elbows where the skin are thickening, so the scrub may help to loosen up and soft radiant skin appeared from within. After rinsing the skin get this glistening effect, like there's some fragrant oil which gives scent to the skin and moist looking too.

Now on when to use it, I found them may be used before body wash and after, either way for me it's depends on the mood. I know for sure it was recommended to be used before body wash, but I like the scent to last longer on the skin, so sometime I use body wash first then the body scrub.

I use the scrub around 1-2 times a week. Suitable to be used with the whole range of Moringa's, body lotion, butter, etc for a more in-depth lingering scent of moringa and elastic younger appearance of the skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment