Friday, April 19, 2013

Shiseido Make Up Show Spring Summer 2013


Hello lovelies,

Shiseido invited me for a Spring Summer 2013 Make Up Show with a twist of Fashion Show from Blaire.

-*-




The event held in the Penthouse of Grand Hyatt Hotel, Jakarta.

-*-




Clearly this is not the first time Shiseido collaborated with the fashion industry, but I wish they make something different.

-*-




The event started with a makeup demo. The distance made us (me and other guests) difficult to see the process.

-*-




Maybe someday Shiseido will give us a private session ^__^
-*-


The model with base on are given colors by the makeup artist.

-*-




Then, the highlight of the event, Ms. Blaire and her collection. Please refer to the image below and don't be shy to click it for larger view.

-*-




And I got one close up makeup look which I think unique and unlike Shiseido I've witnessed before. A gradation from purple, pink, peach and a stripe of blue line.

-*-



Thank you Shiseido for having me and see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment