Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Blue Therapy Serum by Biotherm

Hello gorgeous ladies,

there's a new serum in the Biotherm world and I'm going to share how awesome it is, be prepared ^^

-*-





Here some details from www.biothermsg.com:





The team from Biotherm has been so excited and exuberant when showing me the products and what it can do. I was in either try to grasp their enthusiasm or somehow in disbelief, can a product be THAT good?

They've shared with me the 9 visible result, the texture, the bottle and the details.

-*-




As usual the Biotherm is about pure thermal plankton and since a couple of years ago, they start exploring new resources to the waters from ocean, lakes, rivers and not just spa water. Now, the Blue Therapy Serum is extracted from 3 different water sources.

-*-



Please do watch the video.

-*-


What do you think? After viewing the video, reading about the ingredients and see the details above, where we can do something about aging and it will show an 80% differences. So from 100% aging, only 20% is inevitable, so if we use the correct product, we might avoid the 80%, resulting in a youthful skin, firm, less lines and wrinkles, and less dark spots too. Amazing!

-*-



Details from www.biotherm-usa.com

Benefits

80% of the signs of aging can be visibly reduced.

Results

Wrinkles appear smoother, contours feel tighter as though uplifted and dark spots appear reduced for a visible transformation. For all skin types.

Texture

A golden elixir that melts into your skin.

Apply morning and/or evening to clean skin.
Apply either underneath your usual moisturiser or anti-age product, or apply alone.
Using both hands, smooth over the face in an outward pattern starting from the centre. Finish by the neck. Avoid eye contour.

-*-


And this is the product, please do mind my comical mood ^^ lately I need to express my self more, more than just words, after all an image worth thousands of words. A product this good do need thousands of words ^^

Yes, there are tiny sparkles on the smooth gel, like golden mixed with white gold is crushed and infused. The amazing smell of aquatic resources and a touch from Biotherm scent department. It's like an elixir, an efficacious liquid for youth.

I've been using it for weeks and I'll begin with how smooth and fast it is to penetrate into the skin, leaving the skin a bit glow before completely absorb. There are reaction from the skin, in my case, a positive reaction. Hydration, firmer, dewier, plumper skin with a more even toned complexion within 10 days. And I'm sure this is not yet the climax.

The product is used like other serum, on a cleaned face, after the toner and right before moisturizer. I use it with my Aquasource, a moisturizer from Biotherm family as well. You may use it with other brand and range but best to be used within the series of the same brand.



-*-


Will I keep using it? Definitely!

Will I recommend the product to my loved ones? Yes!

Thank you so much Biotherm Indonesia.



No comments:

Post a Comment