Monday, May 6, 2013

Draw The Line Grand Launching PAC Liquid Eyeliner and Review



Hello everyone,

who has a busy weekend last week? I do! It's like event after event after event after event, seriously. One of the event I went into is the Grand Launching of PAC Liquid Eyeliner at Plaza Semanggi and I'm invited as one of the guest speaker ^____^ for the press release at 4th of May 2013. Which explains the lack of images, but rest assure the team from PAC will send me some more pictures for anyone to see.

-*-



I'm still going to share some of the images I managed to get before and after the event. Look at their eyes, the 7 colors of the liners are responsible for them and all the models.

-*-



You can create countless of creations, from the most subtle to daring look possible. It's all depends on your ideas and personal favorite. I found these colors to be deliberating and the complete opposite of boring and dull, the seven colors are like a beautiful rainbow.

-*-
 

Everyone is busy preparing everything and then I have to be interviewed by Metro TV and right after a quick lunch, meet and greet, the event started, hehe, no worries, more photos are coming soon as mentioned above.

Here some images taken by PAC team ^___^

-*-



(left to right: Mr Sake, Sister Duke, me, representative from PAC and mc)

I've shared how the eyeliners from PAC has open a new posibilities of creation not just for professionals but for amateurs and beauty enthusiast such as the beauty blogger. The eyeliners may be mixed and used anyhow I please, from the conventional eyeliners to eyeshadows too when it is not yet to be set, blend the colors on the lid and voila! A bright colors of shadows which is waterproof as well. Use it with the face paints from PAC and you have a theater on you. Ready for some action and yes, with the face painter, the possibilities become endless.

-*-




And as one of Indonesian Beauty Blogger I hope PAC will embrace more possibilities of collaboration so all the beauty bloggers here may become their ambassador to the world. Also to give honest reviews and input, so PAC may keep on innovating and become one of the best cosmetics in the world and a brand which Indonesian can be proud of.

The event also featured on Metro TV and I'm interviewed as well.



-*-





Right after the event, PAC team gave me a gift for the speaker, a hamper full of PAC products, which I considered to become a giveaway heehee, anyone interested? Maybe a quick one for a twitter quiz.

There are several products in the package, let's open it up.

-*-


Here's  number 1:

Color Festival Eye Shadow. A four color eye shadow in one pretty palette.

-*-



The collection is called Angel Eyes.

-*-



2. Perfect Finish Blush On C.01

-*-

3. Liquid Eyeliner in Gold. And another one (from my previous collection) Baby Blue.

-*-


Later I'm going to review it and share the amazing 18 hours of using it.

-*-


Which start as a simple swatch on my hand, take note the review on the eyelid may be differ as there are eye creams, shadows, and other materials (makeup) on and the humidity and one's lid condition.

-*-


A bright and pigmented colors of gold and baby blue with sparkles on it. All 7 colors have sparkles for anyone to shine with it.

-*-



4. Lovely Rose Lip Color Eye Palette.

A 5 shade for the lips. Equipped with a double side brush. 
-*-


Noticed that I wont do a swatch for products no 1, 2, and 4 as I considered them to be prizes for a giveaway ^___^

Let's return to the product review, the first test I've done is the water and soap test, take note that they were in a "set" condition. Set = applied and wait to dry before anything was done on them.

-*-


The baby blue washed away easily yet stained. The gold still standing quite strong with around 85 percent left on the skin. This image was taken 1-2 hours upon application. 

-*-


After being rubbed on, touched and washed. The image was taken after 8 hours. I've taken showers, use lotions, was the dishes, and well, do stuffs on it and the gold and stained line of blue is still there. Reduced, but not completely gone.

-*-




This image is taken 12 hours after application and now as 18 hours has passed by, my review is final. The blue gives a stained effect on the skin while the gold doesn't. I know for sure why gold is their best sellers, it last a really long time with superior result. Doesn't melt, leak nor easily washed away. Perfect for a tough job staying a long time at the eyes area.

It just happens that my lids are greasy and so does my hands since I do applied hand cream on it. So if you happens to have dry skin and lids as well, the eyeliner will stay longer and better on you. Different color gives different result and different skin condition affect the longevity of the eyeliners.

7 shades to explore, countless creation for anyone to mix and match. Don't forget to shake before application (it does make a sound like tip-ex, a tiny ball does inserted in the eyeliner) and draw on!

Psst!!! Follow me on twitter @c13v3rgirl to participate in giveaways (coming soon).

No comments:

Post a Comment