Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Lioele Secret Pore Rich Balm




Hello girls!!!

Nowadays the products from Korea keep getting a big rave from beauty bloggers and other customers. One for their cute and adorable packaging and smart names, second for their unique function and third for the variations of products that probably wont be available anywhere else.

This is one of the brand from Korea, called Lioele. I know Lioele since I was in Singapore and really like their Waterdrop BB Cream for being so unique and cute. This is the Secret Pore Rich Balm.

-*-




Here's the details from en.lioele.com:

-*-



Cool isn't it?! The product is suitable for those looking for a natural look without being too much. It help soften up the appearance and ready for some photo taking sessions.

-*-


Use it after moisturizer and right before makeup (like foundation or CC Cream or BB Cream). The white gooey creamy like form feels soft, velvety and powdery without the actual powder visible. It must be the silica and vinyl.

-*-

The scent also interesting, slightly fruity and slightly flowery but definitely pleasing in terms of aroma. The price in Indonesia is Rp.310.000 per 20 ml jar. It is not cheap but I think it's equivalent to the function.

-*-


It does help reduce the appearance of pores, sebum and lines. Please take a look of my experiments on my hand, below is the before image.

-*-

This is the unique velvety white cream, I do have a slight difficulty using it, I think a small spoon is needed to help scoop it out. Or perhaps in a tube form for easier extraction.

-*-

Look at this before after image, the after skin looks dove, nope I didn't blurred it out, it does appears like it is. I was amazed with the result, I don't expect to be that velvety and help the skin looks younger instantly.

-*-

These are the images of using it on the face ^^

-*-

It help matte the skin in an instant, hide pores, lines and even out skin tone while brighten up the whole look as well. The feeling is comfortable and light, unlike using foundation or concealer where I need to find the exact right shade, this product is suitable for every skin tone and feels ultra light on the skin. The makeup used on top doesn't need to be heavy as the base is pretty much set nicely. I've used it the whole day and it does help my makeup to stay on longer with less sebum means the makeup wont easily melt on the skin. The feeling also airy and not sticky.

I will share with you my K-Pop look for Indonesian Beauty Blogger August 2013 MUC with this base. Stay tune ya ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment