Thursday, August 1, 2013

Mustika Ratu Beauty Statement Press Event (July 2013)

Hello,

last week was a week full of events and in the middle of it, I need me time! So when Shinta asked me to join her to Mustika Ratu, I felt like it was an answer to my prayer, heehee.

This is the place to be when anyone needs some "me time", relaxation, pampering and removed all the stresses.

Coming in here, in the middle of all the traffic and busyness of a city center was almost like 180 degree in terms of being in a different atmosphere. What can I say, I'm entering a spa.

-*-




I'm surrounded by products from Mustika Ratu, from toiletries, supplements, herbs, to cosmetics and other beauty products.

-*-



Taman Sari Heritage Spa is located at Jl. KH. A. Wahid Hasyim, inside the aromatic oils are burned, the mood is set to relaxation. They have a wide variety of treatments we can choose, from the simple massage to the Seven Flowers, male and female are welcome. There are designated areas for each genders and we are given a batik "kemben" and robes. 

-*-

The interior is decorated with traditional items, so it's not just the products, it's everything in here.

-*-

But they don't live in the past, they keep the collaboration with the current world, Miss Universe 2012 was there.

-*-


Guests may also enjoy herbal drinks known as 'jamu'. I do recommend tourists to come and visit this place to get that traditional authentic feeling.

-*-




Mustika Ratu also sells the herbal drinks in packages.

-*-


Below is the hall to treatment rooms, inside there are jacuzzi, swimming pool, whirlpool, vichi bath, stem, sauna, massage rooms, couples room, and VVIP room.

-*-



Arrays of awards and acknowledgments are displayed on the walls.

-*-


And for the event, Puteri Indonesia Lingkungan 2013 also there, she looks so pretty and poised.

-*-



Miss Lia, getting ready for the event, using all Moor Cosmetics.

-*-




Which are the products they are going to promote at the event?

Body Butter, Soaps, herbal drink, and some herbal sprays.

-*-


Coffee, jasmine, roses, olive and papayas.

-*-




These are the Neck & Shoulder Spray while the right one is a Foot Spray. One to relieve tension on the neck and shoulder and the other have antibacterial formula and help relaxing the feet.

-*-


Out of these four, I really like the Jasmine. The smells reminds me of the jasmines I used to have in my garden, my mom used to plant flowers and the smells reminds me of my childhood.

-*-


This is the cosmetics used for the makeup demo.

-*-


Moor Cosmetics is designed for the makeup artist, so it's more to the professional use.

-*-


Beside the ones for professionals, there are items for everyone as well, like these lip gloss where every time it was open a light with turn on, suitable to be used all the time, especially during the dark.

-*-


Below is the result after the makeup demo is done. I wish someday they make something that a bit more interesting, as most of the media invited are from beauty related issue.

-*-


Then the presentation continues with some words and Q&A with Puteri Indonesia Lingkungan and a representative from Mustika Ratu.



-*-


Mustika Ratu introduce us the new tea to help inducing better sleep without the need of using medicated pills.

-*-


The importance of sleep is shared and how the tea can help us relaxed and sleeps better, unfortunately, each of us only given a bag of tea to be tried at home with some other products which is not the highlight of the event.

Don't get me wrong, I'm still very grateful to be invited but I hope their future event is a bit more focus to what they want to share and the guests to experience.

1 comment:

  1. really love the Mustika Ratu presentation and the event setting. Those are photogenic and really good pictures! good for you :)

    ReplyDelete