Thursday, August 15, 2013

Natural Glam with Ultima II


Hello ladies,

A month ago, I was invited by Ultima II. The theme that day is Natural Glam. Inspired by the 1920's Flapper Girl.

I dressed up as flap as possible and wow-ed by the decoration.

-*- 



It's like I've walked into a time machine and get myself in 1920's. Ultima II bring back 1920's for that Glam look, not just any glamor look, but a natural one. The one that suitable for anyone or bride on that special occasion.

-*-


Boa, pearls, laces, it's diva time!

-*-


Ultima II has prepared a makeup demo for the media and selected blogger to learn how to achieve that Glam look. But first, everyone has to start with a base.

-*-


Skincare. Always start a look with a clean face, pampered with skincare too. Ultima II makeup remover, toner, serum, moisturizer and eye cream are presented.

-*-



The Going Going Gone is a thick white cream that cleans makeup with no residue. The skincare given also feels light on the skin, soft and gentle. Ultima II give attention to the skin health, so it's not just about makeup and covering, it's about enhancing the skin.

-*-


On my table, there's a box with brushes, Delicate Creme Powder Makeup Compact Foundation, Eye Shadow Duet and many more.

Please read about the details here:

-*-


Ultima II deliver products that are simple, easy to be used, and quite budget friendly. The collection are enough adequate in terms of varied shades, tones, colors, and range.

On the next post. I will share the step to step guide and more detailed tutorial and which products, shades, and items used.

-*-



Based on the experience during the event, all the products used feels light on the skin, one testimonial given from the media is "as if I'm using none". The coverage does feel comfortable on the skin, I can put on as thin as I want or as thick as I need it too, so the powder is able to give the skin a light-medium to almost heavy coverage. Impressive right?! The Eye Shadow also pretty pigmented, the eyeliner and mascara is quite vivid and easy to use, and the lipstick is bold. Since the Ultima II Natural Glam is about fabulous eyes, thin eyebrow, and brave lips, I think it is a look that's simple yet provocative.

-*-



Wrap it up with the a flapper, wavy hair, and pearls plus boa and I'm an iconic 1920's Flappers Girl ^__^

-*-


When I'm finished with my look, so does the model and makeup demo. She looks stunning isn't she?! The skin looks flawless, the makeup looks nicely done without being too much, cakey, blotchy, it's not dry nor oily , it's just right in the middle, when look up close the particle of the makeup is not visible, I can clearly see why Ultima II have many fans in Indonesia, they give them exactly what they need.

Thank you Ultima II for inviting me, see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment