Thursday, September 5, 2013

H20+ Sea Clear Set


 Hi there!!

Who have oily skin? Or perhaps like me, an occasionally T-Zone oiliness? These are the products worth trying from the H20 family.

-*-


By removing impurities the clarifying oil-neutralizing treatments keep the shine at bay without drying the skin. Really? I'm interested, as I do have occasional oily t-zone, not overall, just the t zone and only some times, but I would like to keep them matte and shine free if possible so the makeup last longer and better. Nobody like melting moment on their face.

-*-



Inside the package there are 4 items, consist of mattifying cleansing mousse, mattifying toner, 10-minute mattifying mud mask, and shine neutralizing gel. Click on the image to read more about the details provided at the box.

-*-



Below are the items and a bit of them ^^ the Mediterranean sea colored products looks cute and appealing. I do have some concerns as I don't want my skin to be too dry like some other mattefying products I've tried. I hope this one is different. I want the matte not the over drying power.

-*-


There's nothing left but to actually trying them on. Let's see my before skin, this is me freshly awake in the morning, some shines are clearly visible.

-*-



On the t-zone and some between the nose and mouth. I use the foam all over the face to clean all the daily debris first.

-*-




The foam is nice, light and surprisingly doesn't give the skin any striking and squeaky dry effect. It cleanse my skin well, no more oiliness, sebum or stickiness. The feeling is soft, delicate and smooth. Next is the toner.

-*-




The two toned toner become milky after being shake, and use it with a cotton pad. I think the mattefying effect is quite powerful on the toner, so I only put it on my t zone and I was right, the t zone feels a bit tight almost immediately.

-*-




Followed with the mud mask, if you happen to have overall oily skin, you may used it all over instead of just the t-zone like me. And if you don't have oily skin at all, don't use these products ya.

-*-


The mud mask feels comfortable and doesn't bother me at all, no heat, no itchiness, no warm nor tingling sensation, just like a plain mud mask. Within 10 minutes the mud mask dried up and ready to be washed away.

-*-


I use a damp towel to clean the mask, they are removed easily once the waters start touching them. Inside lies a matte clean feeling skin. This is nice, there's no oils but still comfortable as in not over drying. I think I can use it like once every 1-2 weeks. Just to keep the shine away and not too much. I don't think I need to use it too often. So, it depends on your skin's need, if your oil glands are very active, you may use it like 1-2 times a week for the mud mask and the rest as daily routine.

-*-


I must say, this fresh and clean feeling is kinda addictive. The look become fairer as the pores are closing in (since there's no oil blocking the way), this is a real matte.

-*-




I continue with the shine-neutralizer gel, a mildly cool gel that feels like hydrating waters, it's not drying but kinda balancing in a good way. Unique and nice at the same time. Below is my after look. A fresh looking skin away from the shines of the oils but doesn't look dehydrated either.

-*-


I continue my routine with my usual skincare set from serum to moisturizer. The matte base help the nutrients to be accepted better since no clogging involved, this is so cool!

Overall, do I feel satisfy with the products? Yes! Will I uses them everyday? No, maybe like once every 1-2 weeks, but the foam can be used like every 2-3 days. Recommended for those with active oil glands and my tips is to still use a moisturizer after all of these since moisturizer is not included. Keep the skin hydrated as it does help the oils to stay controlled too.


No comments:

Post a Comment