Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Vita Hair for Darker and More Luscious Hair

Hello everyone!!!

This is a post for everyone that want a thicker hair in volume, stop or reduce the hair loss and have darker hair with better grows as well. A post that need months in the making, the result of using it for 3 months is needed, please do stay tune ya ^^ First, let's read more about this supplement.


Vita Hair Sold out for 2 months upon launch in Hong Kong!

Improves blood circulation and nutrient supply to the hair follicles, regulates hormones and strengthens the kidneys to restore colour and thickness to thin hair. This supplement helps to prevent hair loss, promote hair growth, darken the hair.

-*-


Details from http://www.vitagreen.com/en/vita-hair:

Improves blood circulation and nutrient supply to the hair follicles, regulates hormones and strengthens the kidneys to restore colour and thickness to thin, greying hair.
Hair loss and graying are seen as signs of aging, yet frequently they can strike in early adulthood. Hair growth is affected by our hormones, which can be easily upset by factors such as menopause or pregnancy. According to Traditional Chinese Medicine, deficiencies in the blood can also take a heavy toll on hair’s health. Western medicine offers no real answers, but fortunately there is a safe, reliable and effective alternative. Vita Hair helps to halt hair loss and graying of the hair with a blend of potent herbs formulated according to the principles of Traditional Chinese Medicine. These improve nutritional supply to the hair follicles, regulate hormones and strengthen the kidneys. Vita Hair can also restore graying hair to its original color by stimulating the cells that produce pigmentation. Since even healthy hair grows very slowly, it is recommended you take Vita Hair continuously for three to six months in order to see an improvement.


-*-


I've been taking the pills for some time now and will updated the post on my blog after I finished them. For now, let me share of the first couple of days experience. The pills are always taken after a meal since I have some gastric problem, I'm taking no chances to get it irritated, the pills can be divided as 3 times one per day or all at once. I think the product is also unisex, hence my hubby can also take it.

-*-



I'm interested with it's ability to help thickened the hair and my husband is just looking for it's overall properties, let's see each other in 3 month shall we?!

Thank you EK Media PTE LTD.

3 comments:

  1. You're pretty. Love your blog! Vita Hair supplement sure is exciting to use. Thanks for the information you shared.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's the verdict after 3 months of using this product ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Anon,

    Wow, I completely forgot, thanks for the reminder, due to my health at that time and numerous medication, I give a bottle to my sis, and another to my husband, within a month of usage, my sis grow more tiny little bulb of hair and she even managed to cover the hair line in the middle where hairs used to part, For my hubby, since he always has a short hair, his always look thick and luscious (super envy). Both my sis and my hubby used to have a bit of white greyish hair, now, they are all gone. Just black shiny strong hair.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete