Monday, January 6, 2014

Misslyn Makeup (High Shine Trio Eyeshadow, Compact Blusher,IntenseColor Liner, and Shiny Lip Color)

Hello everyone!!

I'm creating a simple look using products from Misslyn.

I have Intense Color Liner No.61, High Shine Trio Eyeshadow in 42, Compact Blusher No. 26, and Shiny Lip Color No. 82 in Toffee Color.

-*-



I also have the nail color, but I'm not using it at this post, it will be shared on separate post.

Below is the look of me using all of the 4 products of makeup for the face.

-*-


Since I'm using it for daily activity, I'm trying to be soft and demure. The eyeshadow can only be seen on the lines and when I closed my eyes. The eyeliner is wonderful and easy to be used. I love the Shiny Lip Color for being moist and so shiny as well.

For the blusher, I'm not a big fan of the color, I can use it as much as seen on the image, just a hint of it since when too much I'll look odd in this 'light brick' shade.

-*-


Below is the swatch of the products.

No.1 is eyeliner
No.2 is lip color
No.3 is the blush on
and
No.4 is the trio eyeshadow.

-*-


The product does have the power to resist water, as seen on the image below.

I've washed with water, get a bit of soap and rub it as well in a normal washing dishes movement, as I did the dishes while testing them. Some of them are still well intact. Nevertheless, a good makeup remover will clean them all off in a flash.

-*-



Thank you Misslyn Indonesia.

Many varieties of products also available at the counters, from false lashes to colorful eye liners.

Price: Moderately budget friendly.



No comments:

Post a Comment