Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Kiehl's Men Facial Fuel Eye De-Puffer


Hello everyone,

this particular item is made for men, available at Kiehl's and on man's department.

-*-

Details from www.kiehls.com:

Facial Fuel Eye De-Puffer

A lightweight, cooling eye stick that minimizes puffiness.
  • Convenient and portable packaging
  • Glides on easily for an instant cooling effect
  • A customer favorite
-*-


I do must say, they always have the most interesting products in the store, the de-puffer. Just by saying the name stirs me up, I do have a tendency of getting puffy eyes nowadays and ever :D sleep has been a privilege isn't it?! Why men have all the fun, it's sharing time.

Even thou' it's my husband who uses the product regularly, I do use it as well when I needed it. The immediate cooling effect is delightful and unique.

-*-


As in the visible immediate effect may be seen below:

-*-


For me the puffiness reduced and the eyes looked refreshed. The de-puffer can be used anytime but I do feels a bit tingling after a few minutes or so when using it.

Thank you Kiehl's Indonesia.

No comments:

Post a Comment