Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Colax Care Pack Facial with Menard

Hello everyone,

these last few days has been boiling hot isn't it?! I feel like melting with sweats dripping as I am jolting down right now. I wish I'm in a cool comfortable place as I were a few weeks ago with Menard. Invited to enjoy their signature newest treatment, the facial presented as an indulgent that can only be done at some of their branches, as in mine was at Central Park Mal.

-*-




All the bloggers invited have their skin checked and since mine was dry I'm opt to the hydration, but somehow the therapist is giving me a collagen treatment, which is find for me as I do have fine lines as well. So, instead of Moist Pool Pack, mine was Colax Care.

-*-




They ushered me to a facial room, and there was all the products and tools needed in the facial time. Take note they do pay a great attention in providing an excellent service for anyone. So the customized treatment according to the skin type and personalized pressure. I can find myself at ease here as they are NOT accustomed to extracting the black heads and acne. This is a true pampering experience Menard style.

-*-




The pink collagen mask is so cold, my skin immediately feel the freshness it brings. The whole treatment took around an hour and the massaging technique is sought after. I kinda wish I could do this every day, a girl need to be pampered every day ^__-

-*-


As the mask is removed the result is quite visible, the fine lines are reducing and appear younger. Who could resist an hour of pampering moment that ends with wonderful result? Who said beauty is pain? Menard certainly did not comprehend those words.

-*-



As we are finishing, the team from Menard Indonesia handed us some of their travel sizes and someday I'll review them. Meanwhile, check out the available Packs, there are:
Colax Care Pack (with collagen), Beaunesscare Pack (for oily and acne prone skin), Double Vita Pack (to get rid of dull skin), Moist Pool Pack (that added moisture), Whitening Pack (to brighten the skin), and Clean Pack (for an antibacterial effect).

Their prices are varied accordingly and remember to make an appointment before coming down for a treatment.

-*-



Thank you so much Menard Indonesia.


No comments:

Post a Comment