Thursday, April 10, 2014

My LUCYS Program with Kiehl's Start Now

Hello everyone,

my journey with Kiehl's current program called "Let Us Change Your Skin" or LUCYS starts now. KIehl's has sent me a series of products that matches my skin type, condition and needs at the moment. They are also take notes of my sensitive condition at the moment, so there are some ingredients I can't use, but with matters at hand, I believe in hydration fixes most of my normal to dry skin condition.

Yes, lines, large pores, uneven skin tone, irritation, and other skin problem may start from the lack of hydration on the skin. The skin need to be moist and plump to keep lines, wrinkle, large pores, irritation and other problems at bay. When the skin is lack of water, it will produce more sebum to compensate the 'dry' condition. So for those with oily skin type, please do drink more water throughout the day, eat your veggies and fruits to help maintain healthy digestion system and adding more nutrients like vitamins, plus keep the skin healthier too.

-*-


These are the products sent to me:
Purifying Foaming Cleanser
Skin Brightening Exfoliator
Ultra Facial Toner
Powerful Strength Line Reducing Concentrate
Powerful Wrinkle Reducing Eye Cream
Ultra Facial Cream 
and
Ultra Light Daily UV Defense

-*-



In this post, I'm just going to share about the products that are going to be with me this whole month.

You may found some of them already being reviewed before at my blog, separately and individually, now, I'm going to use them altogether as a daily routine day and night.

Start from cleansing-scrub daily (hey, I'm not a fan of scrubbing daily, but Kiehl's Skin Brightening Exfoliator feels really mild and can be used daily)-toner-serum (PSLRC)-eye cream-moisturizer and UV during the day only.

-*-


All of the products has a clear details, function, and ingredients on the packaging, please do read them carefully, especially on the ingredients part, to make sure your skin can tolerate and have no 'argue' with any of it as in allergy.

-*-

For me personally, so far so good, these cleanser and scrub smells so good, I'm in love with lavender and would like them to be in all of my beauty products. I found the scent to be irresistible.

-*-

I'm using the scrub daily for now, maybe on the second week I'm use it 3 times a week, and maybe for week 3-4, I'll use the scrub 2 times daily. I need to use it daily to remove the dead skin cells first as it helps with the penetration for the following skincare.

Of course you may change the routine of exfoliating as you see fit and according to your skin type. Some people like to exfoliate daily while some wants a major peeling only once a month instead of daily, which is best? I think that depends on your own personal preference and skin.

-*-


This is the toner, the milky white liquid is a delightful for the skin, especially the dehydrated skin. We need a toner that soften the skin condition, helps each upper layer cells to receives more from the upcoming products.

-*-


I damp a cotton pad with the toner and let it glide nicely on a cleaned dry skin, I used it on my belly as well as it helps the thick moisturizer for stretchmarks to be absorbed better, yes, this toner may be used for any body part, not just facial skin. But that is just a small tips from me, for now, let's just focus on it's function for the facial skin ^__^

-*-


Now, the PSLRC, the one that contains high vitamin C, 10,5%. The vitamin C effortlessly so easy to be used, leaving the skin feels velvety and comfortable as well. First user may experience a warmth sensation on the skin.

-*-


I've been using the serum along side with Midnight Recovery Oil and on it's own, they works our great. Many swore that the duo is the ultimate anti aging formula, which of course, I agree. Adding the Ultra Facial Cream as a moisturizer and a non fail formula is created for my skin.

-*-


Followed by the eye cream and moisturizer, the skin daily skincare routine is completed, during the day, just add a UV protection, a SPF 50 PA+++ is definitely enough for the whole day. PA +++ means it gives the skin the strongest protection available on the market.

-*-


Pssstt!! If you're not a fan of a white UV protection, use the BB Cream that contains Vit C and same strength against the sun as well, Kiehl's have them in 3 different shade that matches Asian skin tone.

-*-


For me the white, non colored UV protection is suitable for unisex, daily usage that doesn't need any 'makeup' infused protection. Clears and benefits in its only function to protect the skin.

That's it for now, on my next post I'll share more on the texture and next week, let's see my before after images (no makeup whatsoever), I've taken my bare face before starting this journey, let's see if there are differences. There will also be weekly photos of me ^__^ bear with me ya. Oh and don't forget to check on https://www.facebook.com/KiehlsIndonesia/app_727657113934221
where YOU can have Kiehl's change your skin too.

No comments:

Post a Comment