Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Shu Uemura Sponge Cleaner


Hello everyone,

A while ago Shu Uemura has launched a remarkable liquid foundation called lightbulb. Comes with it is the famous sponge made for each other. The problem is, it is not easy to clean the sponge with stuffs I usually use, now, a sponge cleaner made for the sponges and puffs is here and we'll see how it clean the unique sponge.


Please do read the details provided on the bottle.



Hmm, read the precaution: wash your hands well after use, well, it could meant one thing, the ingredients in it pretty harsh.



This is my dirty sponge, not nice isn't it?!


Just like the instruction, I squeezed 3-5 drops directly onto the sponge.




And the product just went into the sponge easily.




Then I washed it under a running water, everything is done according to the direction of use. The result? Like shown above, only the part drops by the liquid got cleaned up, the rest? Still dirty, so I dropped some more and like before, the liquid will easily help the foundation to come off. 



Rinse it again and here's the result. So I clean it three times. By keep repeating the process finally I'm tired heehee. 



Ta da! It is far cleaner than before and all other cleaner I've used. Am I happy? 4 out of 5. I wish it can clean it thoroughly within one wash. Maybe next time I'll just pour the liquid liberally until all the dirty parts covered before rinsing it. 



Overall, a great product that really clean a tough foundation fast and pretty effective. Downside, careful on those hands, washed them well after use or it will feel like you've touch and clean a power glue of your hands.

Product is not yet available on the counter, but will be, soon.

Thank you Shu Uemura Indonesia.

No comments:

Post a Comment