Monday, August 25, 2014

Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Yuzu

 Hello lovelies,

it's been a while since my last post, yes, sorry, really sorry, I've been really busy with daily chores and preparing my trip to Japan with Kawaii Beauty Japan on a HIS Beauty Tour.

 One of the things I bring during the trip is a must have collection from Elizabeth Arden to everyone who loves their green tea with added freshness of yuzu. Yup, Yuzu, a fruit in citrus family that is available and famous in Japan. There's even a yuzu onsen in certain area of Japan.

-*-

Details from www.elizabetharden.com:
Sure to be an instant hit, our newest fragrance is an irresistible blend of Yuzu zest, sheer bergamot and green tea vapors that's sparkling, uplifting and feminine.

Perfumer's Inspiration:
"There’s an uplifting and refreshing beauty and elemental purity that the Yuzu fruit can bring to the senses, whether you experience it in tea, cuisine or even for therapeutic purposes. I was inspired by these unique properties, and wanted to pair them with notes that I felt reflected the lively and lighthearted personality of the fragrance wearer.”
—Rodrigo Flores-Roux, Creative Perfumer, Givaudan
Key Notes
Top Notes: Yuzu Zest, Sheer Bergamot, Sparkling Lemon, Green Tea Vapors, Lemon Tree Petitgrain

Middle Notes: Yuzu Pulp Accord, Wild Thyme, Spearmint, Black Currant Buds, Green Tea leaves, Tunisian Neroli

Base Notes: Musk, White Birch, Ambrette Seed

-*-

On the set, the range comes with a body lotion as well, a creamy white lotion with tiny zesty orange beads. When the beads is pop off the burst of delicious and fresh yuzu scent will come out, it makes the experience of using the lotion to be unique and delightful at the same time.

What I love about the lotion beside the scent is the non sticky feature. The lotion is perfect for daily use as it makes the skin feels so soft and fragrant at the same time, during special occasion, just top it off with the EDT and the scent will last longer.

-*-



Elizabeth Arden Green Tea has a wide variety of variant for their Green Tea collection, sakura and lavender are amongst two. You can find more variant at their website and counters near you.

Okay, now about the EDT, oh wow, that is the exact two words coming out of my mouth when I first spray them, wow. The refreshing green tea mixed with yuzu is definitely perfect for summer. And in Jakarta, it's always summer. The citrus aroma of yuzu and bergamot beats any mugginess and damped feeling from the high humidity, the scent does lifted up my mood instantly and those surrounding me. Everyone loves how juicy it is without being sour or too sweet. This is perfect, my husband also loves the scent. I think all in melancholic zone craves for this kind of zests.

-*-


Indoor or outdoor, the scent won hearts everywhere. I'm using them during my trip to Japan for a video shooting where I have to wear Yukata, a traditional Japanese outfit worn by ladies during summer time, the layers of clothing may look a lot but surprisingly light and comfortable to be used. Still, I need to keep myself fresh and fragrant, with Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Yuzu, I definitely do. At the end of the day, everyone ask for a spray or two of this lovely perfume.

-*-

Overall,

an invigorating perfume that bring freshness, juicy scent and delightful citrus with a clean green tea aroma that will last for hours. Loved by many and one of our family favorite for being so light yet everlasting. 

Thank you so much Elizabeth Arden Indonesia.


No comments:

Post a Comment