Saturday, September 13, 2014

Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Gloss Stick in Coral Reef 01 and Pure Finish Summer Escape Bronzing Powder in Warm Glow 01

Hello lovelies,

thank you so much Elizabeth Arden for these two wonderful products fit for summer!

The bronzer and lipstick in a form of a crayon. Simple, easy to be used and carry around everywhere.

-*-


Details by www.elizabetharden.com:

A silky smooth, baked mineral bronzing powder with a unique marbled design instantly brightens the complexion with a hint of sun-kissed radiance. Infused with Vitamin E and Sunflower Oil, the baked mineral powder provides weightless, transparent coverage for a natural healthy-looking glow. Pure Finish Summer Escape Bronzing Powder is presented in a navy blue, nautical printed compact complete with a deluxe-sized kabuki bronzing brush.

Clinically and dermatologist tested.

-*-

The powder feels super soft on the skin, with as single stroke I can get a healthy glow and with multiple swipe I can get that bronzing effect. It is suitable to be used so my face doesn't look so palely white.

-*-


I always opt for a healthy glow instead of tanned, so applying on certain areas does helps out a lot. The brush provided is in mediocre quality, I usually use another brush with finer texture.

The bronzer which comes in a cute navy blue packaging has a mirror, a round one with a size match my face perfectly. The bronzer can be use around decollete as well.

This item comes in two shade, mine is in Warm Glow and the other is Deep Glow.

-*-


Partnered with the bronzer is the Color Gloss Stick in Coral Reef. The other three shades are: Pink Sky, Sunrise, Sea Breeze. Ooh! Mind the names, they are made for summer alright and they are limited edition.

-*-


Beautiful Color Gloss Sticks combine the convenience of a lip pencil with the rich payoff of a lipstick and the shine of a lip gloss in just one stroke. This lightweight formula saturates lips with vivid color and beautiful shine. Mineral pigments give high coverage. Convenient crayon form provides easy application.

-*-



The lip crayon also has the sharpener inside the packaging, so the crayon is not twist-able. I wish they come in an automatic form where I can easily twist and turn. I guess the sharpener also handy in making those crayon pointy.

Below is the video of me with the products.

-*-



And below is the images of me when using them in Tokyo during summer 2014.

-*-



I really love the vibrant color of Coral Reef and how easy it is using the bronzer for that healthy glow during summer.

The Beautiful Color Gloss Stick last on me for hours and touching up is easy as well for that added gloss. As seen below, the colors stays beautiful on night time as well

-*-





(picture taken with Tia at Hachiko Statue, Shibuya St.)

Thank you so much Elizabeth Arden.

Please do stay tune on my instagram account (@c13v3rgirl) as I'll make more look using these two babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment