Monday, September 29, 2014

The Body Shop Anniversary Sale

Hello shoppers,

The Body Shop is having a sale for their anniversary. From 25th September until 5th of October, 2014. Up to 50% off!!

-*-



The sale itself is only at the store, all stores of The Body Shop in Indonesia. Online purchase is not included but they do have a sale on their own.

Me? Shopped at the Central Park Mal branch. Don't worry thou', you can simply shop at any branch, they all have the same discount, but probably different stocks. As for the 50% off already gone by the time I get there (27 Sept, 2014) there are still a lot of cool 30% items that I'm keen on.

-*-

I do visit some branch as well, the one at Plaza Senayan is much more crowded than here. But still, visitors are non stop every minute, and there's always a line at the cashier, of course, everyone wants some goodies from The Body Shop.

Beside sale there's also bonus free products for purchase above Rp. 1 millions.

-*-


Shower gels, lotions, body butter are the ones that get the hives when I'm visiting the store. This is great as I always looking for a way to help my daily routine fun, you'll never found just a single shower gel in my shower room, there's always at least 4 items in different aroma, texture and function. The Body Shop has a lot of shower gels that pleases me.

-*-


I'm actually pretty tired that day after our big event, the Beauty Blogger Meet Up, but the fruitilicious scents of The Body Shop are irresistible and lifted up my mood.

-*-


Here's what I bought, giant size shower gel (750 ml each) of Strawberry, Moringa and Satsuma. Blueberry Shower Gel and Lotion, and Raspberry Body Lotion. The Blueberry and Raspberry variant is having a buy 2 get 1 promo while the biggies is on 20% off. The huge size products only available during sale, their price is already cheaper compared to buying the regular or small ones and now added 20% off is a steal. Rp.289.000 for 750 ml (minus 20% =Rp.231.200 ) whoott!!!

During shopping the staff at The Body Shop also very friendly, they answer every questions ask by the customer (even thou' it is a repeated ones) and they also carry a handy calculator haha! As usual, we would go 'rampage' over discount and it save us times than imagining those numbers in our head.

The staff also immediately offers me those small basket and help me carry the items to the cashier when I finished. I found them very helpful. Btw, do you know there's always someone having a free makeover at the makeup section at The Body Shop. Get one and found out how to use each products accordingly and how it does on your appearance.

-*-


(The staff also helped me in taking this picture).

Thank you so much The Body Shop Indonesia.

No comments:

Post a Comment