Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Revlon ColorSilk with 3D Color Technology in Dark Auburn and LightGolden Brown

Hello everybody,

Revlon hair colorant is back with their 3D Color Technology.

-*-




They have sent me a Hair Coloring Kit consist of three shades of hair colors, a bowl, a comb/brush, and a small towel.

-*-



And of course, I'm easily seduced by pretty colors, I'm using Dark Auburn on a dry hair (last shampooing 24 hours). The details is pretty simple, just pour the orange liquid into the white bottle, mixed them together well, and then apply on the hair start from the root.

-*-


But, since I don't want a mess or accidentally touching my hairs, I use a shower cap to cover the hair with a hole on top so my head can still 'breathe'.

Now, as I'm waiting for the colors to sips in, here's some information regarding the product.

-*-


Revlon 3D Color Technology delivers high definition color and shine with UV Defense and multi dimensional colors that looks radiant and rich.

-*-


Inside each box contain a gloves (in the pamphlet), after color conditioner (in a brown sachet), color developer ( the white bottle applicator) and the color (brown bottle, to be poured into the white bottle applicator and mixed together).

-*-


The details on each products are quite clear, the image above is the after care, a rich conditioner that smells so good and makes the hair conditioned and fragrant. I really like the fresh floral scent.

-*-


There are precautions as well, please do read everything thoroughly, especially if it's your first time coloring your hair as you might have some allergic reaction to it. These products are not for sensitive areas, applied on open wounds and or areas such as eyes. 

-*-


It is best to spend around 15-30 minutes understanding everything written, from allergy test to how to do the self coloring process. You also might want to get someone to help you in making sure the application is thorough, some salon also can help applying the hair colorant for some fees. You just sit back and relax.

-*-


After application and during waiting time for the color to develop there are different timing. Those who want light colors such as blonde may have to wait longer than dark shades. Retouch and first timer (also known as virgin hair) also need different times. The thickness of the hair also contribute on the timing.

-*-


There are some useful hints, added from me is use an old clothes, something that you don't mind getting stained on.

-*-


Like all hair colorant, Revlon ColorSilk also provide a guide on how your hair will look like when finished. But, for those who have done a hair coloring process in black, would not get the result they want as black hair colorant has change the natural hair color, some advices from the salons is that you might need to use some bleach first to removed the black colors or wait until your hair grow longer and cut them out, yikes!

-*-


And since my hair is dark above (never been dyed before, the newly growing hair), I waited around 35-40 minutes before rinsing all up. The above image is my result. The hair feels comfortably smooth and I like how they are now contain no ammonia, meaning, their smell is friendlier to the nose. We do still need to use it on a well ventilated area but the differences it brings between ammonia free or not is quite significant.

-*-


And my mom is trying Light Golden Brown to cover her grey hairs.

-*-

The details is similar, only the shade that is different. Below is my mom before and after process.

Psst!! Both of us done the process by ourselves.

-*-



As seen Revlon ColorSilk 3D Color Technology also able to cover grey hair nicely. She also didn't complain about the smell, I mean, what smell, in fact they are quite fragrant. But still, since it is hair colorant with chemicals, I can still feel some heat and minor discomfort on the scalp areas, which can be tackled by not applying the hair colorant directly onto the scalp. Like, ombre is IN! ^__^

-*-



Above is my before after image. What do you think?

I think. I'm perfect in Dark Auburn >.- maybe I'm a redheaded girl at heart.

-*-



Thank you so much Revlon Indonesia.

No comments:

Post a Comment