Friday, October 3, 2014

Shu Uemura Drawing Pencil Liner in M Chestnut Brown, ME Green and M Black


Hello lovelies,

thank you so much Shu Uemura Indonesia for these three Drawing Pencil Liners. The shades are Brown, Green and Black. The immediate inspiration...forest ^__^

But when used alone, one by one, they can create amazing form and endless possibilities.

-*-


mix & match:unique color variations

wide range of shades and textures to create
any eye look. beautiful balance 10 dark
defining colors and 11 bright shades from all hues

  draw & blend: soft gliding texture

creamy soft texture allows gentle & smooth application.
draw, blend or fill the gap between lashes to enhance the eyes

  long wearing formula

long-lasting and smudge-proof,
keep your look fresh through the day

-*-



The products comes in two variant, M for matte and ME for metallic.

They are also classify themselves in the waterproof department. Neat!

-*-


I brought them during my trip to Japan last month and really love the product, it can act as an eyeliner or vivid eyeshadow. It can draw thin lines (when sharpened) or thick big lines.

As I have to walked everywhere there in a hot summer days, I've proven their ability to be waterproof and smudgeproof.

-*-


At first glance I thought that the Chestnut brown is my favorite (hence you can see many images of me with the brown in this post) but when I used the metallic green and matte black, they are equally good and looks pretty.

-*-


Look at the green, isn't it gorgeous?!

-*-

The color is vivid all day long. I can draw as it is or use it bit by bit and keep on smudging the colors. On the image above I didn't smudge it, just draw it on a naked lid. When using a primer or an eye base, usually the pencil become much smoother. Depends on the brand of the base as well.

-*-


These images shown how the matte stay opaque in indoor light or flash.

-*-


And last but not least, is the one in black.

-*-


I can use it as an inner liner or liners as well and on eyebrows.

-*-



Thank you so much Shu Uemura Indonesia.

No comments:

Post a Comment