Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Anna Sui Autumn 2014 Make Up Collection, Gel Eyeliner, Loose Powder Foundation, and Lipstick V

Hello lovelies,

oh gosh, where should I start, it's like THE items of this season from Anna Sui Autumn 2014 Make Up Collection. Why am I so worked up? Look at the image below:

-*-


Does that image above need any details?
I got a 'star' struck when I opened it. So beautiful and gorgeous at the same time. And somehow it reminds me, has Anna Sui ever let us down? Her products are always beautifully crafted and made into these work of art. She has never put anything 'on the shelf' if it's not hers and hers truly.

-*-


My Lip Stick V is in 400.

-*-

The details are given on the box, from the precautions to the ingredient list.

-*-


The box and the exterior itself are so beautiful. I'm out of words, like literally.

-*-

Still gasping? Wait, for this one, the Loose Powder Foundation, an applicator and powder in one.

-*-


Mine is in 102
with SPF 20 PA++

-*-

Like, I really want to get them all, the whole complete collection of Autumn 2014. Everything is collectible worthy.

-*-


The purple black brush, the fragrant loose powder (oh yeah, all in tea rose), the super fine loose powder, the irresistible packaging, everything.

-*-


Then, these stripes, made by the gel eyeliner in 200. Purple, as purple as can be.

-*-



The tip is flexible and very convenient to be used on the eyes area.

-*-


The details on the exterior is similar with their liquid eyeliner collection.

-*-


Here are the details from the box.

-*-


And below, are me using the gel eyeliner and using the lipstick with a brush (in the mode of preserving the star shaped lipstick).

-*-




The gel eyeliner is used on the eyelids and waterlines. And the lipstick can make this pale lips into.

-*-


Beautiful red (shown below).

-*-



It's like coating the lips in a prettiest way isn't it?!

And you can see me reviewing the products at this video:

-*-



As mentioned in the video, I love them, and below is my image using the lipstick with the lip gloss.

-*-


And here without:

-*-



Both of them looks nice ^^

Thank you so much Anna Sui Indonesia

1 comment:

  1. i love Anna Sui's collection.. cute kan design nya..
    suka sangat warna lipstick yg kamu guna ini..

    salam kenal dari Malaysia.. :)

    http://bit.ly/1tjhKCG

    ReplyDelete