Monday, November 10, 2014

L'Oréal Paris Oct 2014 Beauty Box, La Creme True Match BB Cream, UV Perfect Instant White, Fall Repair 3x, and Mat Maqique Compact Powder in Nude Ivory.

Hello lovelies,

it's November now and I haven't even finished reviewing all the products from the October 2014 L'Oreal Paris Beauty Box, now, here they are.

-*-


For those who follows me on instagram (@c13v3rgirl) must have known that I have share these on Oct, actually I think, it's on the days where I received them, so if you want a faster updates on the products, please do follow me on instagram (as I have a giveaway as well right now ^__--)

-*-



The items given are the sunscreen, BB Cream, hair coloring products, and anti hair fall serum (nice!)

-*-


The first thing I've tried is of course the sunscreen. A lovely pearly pink tube with beautiful sunscreen inside. The high SPF is perfect for an all day long outdoor.

The formula is light on the skin, I give it 3/10 in terms of 10 being super sticky and greasy.

-*-


The benefits of using sunscreen are already well known, for maintaining a spotless skin to prevent skin cancer, I guess as long as we're living under the sun, using a sun protection product is a must.

But many avoided using these products for various reasons, most of them are caused by the discomfort, so having a light sunscreen helps ease that problem in particular.

the next thing is cleaning the sunscreen, as good as it does, removing them well is still needed, use a good makeup remover to clean the sunscreen as a prolonged product on the skin when it is not needed may cause other skin problem. So, by handling them correctly, you'll get the benefits without the problem.

-*-

As seen, there's a lot of chemicals inside the products, these are the common ingredients for a sunscreen.

-*-


I'm using it right after a moisturizer.

-*-


No need to use too much, but don't put too little as well, you may use your fingers to apply the product little by little until it covers the whole area, it can be used on the face, neck, ears, and even body.

-*-


As seen on the image, it give the skin a mild glow that reflects the lights.

-*-


To see the benefits of the sunscreen, use it regularly every day and when the skin regenerates monthly, you'll see that the new skin will become fairer and less visible spots.

-*-


Then, I continue by using the BB Cream. Please do take a look on each image and you may click on them for larger view and details.

-*-


I always love BB Cream, it's a simple and all in one solution for a makeup base.

-*-


It hides most imperfections instantly, from large pores, spots to uneven skin tone. The best thing about this BB Cream is that, it is made for yellowish skin tone (hooray!). Other BB Cream with beige tone sometime makes my skin looks greyish.

-*-

The last step, is the compact powder. Not that I need one, but in terms of reviewing and showing them altogether here ^__^

Usually, after the BB Cream, a loose powder is enough, but by adding a compact powder the coverage level is increased.

-*-


Above is the result after using the compact powder and below in the video is the reviews:

-*-



After the video, I immediately try the intensive hair fall product use don my scalp.

-*-

I really like these scalp serums, it doesn't make my roots oily, greasy, sticky, stiff and weird like most of other hair fall treatment on the scalp and they smell super duper good.

-*-


The scalp remain normal, as in like using nothing, so there's no problem whatsoever like sensitivity as well. I really like the process. I haven't figure it out the result as I just start using, but so far, so good.

-*-


About the smell good, it is like fruity juicy freshness. It made my whole head smells really nice.

-*-

Stay tune for my review on the product, as I will keep updating on my instagram @c13v3rgirl.

-*-


Thank you so much L'Oreal Paris Indonesia for all of these wonderful products.

-*-

Psst!! The result of using the sunscreen, BB Cream and Mat Maqique is a mate looking skin all day long without melting, after 5-6 hours a quick touch up using Mat Maqique is enough for another 3-4 hours, really is an all in one products that keep the skin looking ready all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment