Friday, December 26, 2014

Tangle Teezer Original


Hello everyone,

during the last online shop day where the sales are considerably huge...but later on we found out many problems occur and the sales are not that big >.< I also participate in getting some items in Luxola.

The products that I get have similar discount as in ever before, so it's not very special.

Using the points as well, I managed to redeem some awesome goodies and this is one of it.

-*-

Looking at their site where many things are OOS (out of stock or sold out) I think it is best that Luxola has a better system where sold out products is hidden from the viewer site, as in I think there's more 'sold outs' than available. Nevertheless, I'm happy with all my purchases but during delivery, I prefer on Friday while the delivery guy came on Thursday.

Still thou, the highlights are the products.

-*-



Details from http://www.tangleteezer.com

Tangle Teezer The Original professional detangling hairbrush is loved by hairdressers and used in professional hair salons. It's a super smooth operator that works the minute hair is lathered and rinsed. Glides through wet, vulnerable and colour treated hair with no pulling, tugging or yanking. Hair peace at last!

-*-


For Rp.249.000 in Luxola Indonesia, I'm 99% sure that this item is overrated, overpriced and useless, but still, there's 1% of me that thing about my daughter's everlasting tangle that seems to be winning the battle every single time. Refusing to giving up, Tangle Teezer was actually my last option, before cutting her hair short.

-*-


And both of us so glad that I did get this item. It works so well that she thank me wholeheartedly (she loves her long hair), it went on smoothly like nothing ever went wrong. we did find 2-3 tangles but it was nothing compared to before.. Wet or dry hair, this brush always win. It was like, what tangle? We must be daydreaming all these times.

-*-



The design itself is pretty simple and cute, like a huge pebble, I choose the shocking pink and purple so she would want to use it, now, all of us can't seem to get over it, all the 9 brushes at home has lost their jobs the day this brush came. Even hubby using it since he said that the points are easing his needs of scratching his scalp nicely -since he never have a tangle. Tangle can not be made with a hair less than 3 cm- (not recommending for scratching the scalp ya, only sharing what happen at my home).

-*-


And as for me, a lady who hates brushing, since brushing always made me lose my hair more, when tangled sometime they accidentally get pulled off, and bye bye hair. It is useless using so many hair growth tonic when the hair are 'yanked' on daily basis.

So, Tangle Teezer has also made my day(s) a whole lot better, no more hair being pulled off due to the tangle and I look tidier heehee.

-*-


What does it do?

On straight hair, it just removes tangle and the hair will appears so much nicer, tidy and looks like it has been brushed 100 times.

On curly or wavy hair like mine,
it will relaxed the curls/wave. So the strands become individual once again and not tighten to each other. I can just use my finger and curls it again using a twisting movement part by part.

On a very curly hair,
it will gives volume like ... like .... the Jackson 5 in I Want You Back ^O^

-*-





Since the hair is not tangled anymore, the shines, the luster and beauty of our hair came back (our = me and my daughter), every time she moves her hair or when her hair is blown by the wind, it was like a shampoo commercial.

And as for me, I looked like I just get back from a hair salon.

-*-


Nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment