Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour Blush in Adored

Hello lovelies,

this is my favorite blush at the moment, it's a Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Adored.

A long-wearing, supremely soft blush infused with Amazonian clay harvested from the banks of the Amazon River and naturally baked by the sun.
Product Performance: This 12-hour blush universally benefits all skin types for a fade-free, flawless finish in shades ranging from soft to vivid and matte to shimmer to suit a wide variety of skin tones.
Powered By: Amazonian clay minimizes oil in and around pores to balance skin and keep product in place while also hydrating the skin naturally to restore moisture, reducing the appearance of dry, flaky skin.

-*-



Available in many shades, Adore is one of the shade that only available on special occasions, on me it means promo in a package ^^

-*-


I always  been a big fan of tarte, it's been almost 5 years now and I still love how they pamper our skin with their wonderful ingredients, it's beyond infused skincare makeup, more like lavishly pampering us with juicy natural ingredients, start from their lip surgence to now, the Amazonian Clay Blush.

-*-


Without being timid with the color, here's me using Adored using the lightest touch. 

-*-


The color stays on me the whole day without the need to retouch. On the swatch it shown as lovely as pink could be.

-*-


With a hint of shimmer the blush is perfect for day or night use, the powder is light and a bit thick at the same time, I suggest this one to be used using a blush brush gently and gradually, never put them all at once since the color is a brazen.

Definitely one of my favorite blush.

-*-


Another look of me using the blush.

As the product is available from USA, I pre order mine from @lumiere_corner at instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment