Thursday, April 9, 2015

Maybelline Hyper Diamonds Eyeshadow

Hello all,

this is not a new product from Maybelline, I think it's been around for 2 years now, yet I'm still using them as they do provide variety of lovely shades with those irresistible diamond like sparks.

-*-



The products sent to me are the ColorShow eyeliner, a lipstick, and the eyeshadow in BR-2. In this post, it would be about the Hyper Diamonds in BR-2 only.

-*-




5 color in a single palette, can be used together or one by one accordingly.

-*-

With or without flash the eyeshadow sparks beautifully, they do dust a bit but still in a acceptable quantity. I do recommend use loose powder under the eyes for a quick brush off, or like a friend of mine who happen to be a makeup artist, she did all the eyes first before the face so the 'spills' are well hidden or easily cleaned.

-*-


And here I am, using the shades no.2,3 and 4.

No.5 also applied a bit on the center area of the lids, inner waterline and on my nose bridge.

-*-





So yes, their eyeshadow can be used in anywhere I please, sometime on the eyeshadow too when I want them to look more brown than black.

-*-



Thank you so much Maybelline Indonesia.

No comments:

Post a Comment