Friday, May 22, 2015

3CE Glossing Waterful Foundation


Hello lovelies,

this is 3CE Glossing Waterful Foundation, and mine is in Natural Ivory.

-*-

This brand is famous almost all around the world. From Korea, packed with attitude and looks gorgeous. It may look simple with the black packaging, the 3CE logo looks like handwritten and seems like an everyday products not for those special occasions. But it is actually one of the most renowned brand that has class and quality, and it is not cheap too.

I know their products from watching a Korean entertainment show at KBS World, one of the celebrity is using this brand and her skin looks so good, it made her skin looks waterful and flawless at the same time.

-*-



Here are some of the details from their official website

http://en.stylenanda.com
Let me warn you, the minute you browse into their website, you'll crave for their products for sure!

-*-




With only SPF 15 PA+, it is a definite sign that I'm not looking for it's sun protection ability.

-*-




Their finish is more like natural, so it is only available in 4 shades, two for cool tone and the other two is for the warm tone. If you're not sure, you can opt for the beige. For sign of cool tone, you have blue vein, and warm tone means you have green vein at your wrist.

-*-


Their blogger friendly website also provide a swatch along with the model's using the product.

-*-

The tips from the brand to get that perfect glowing effect. But since I don't want to go to far, knowing that this is not the current trend in Indonesia, where the hot and humid weather already take its toll making sure we're glowing alright, I'm only using the foundation alone...with some loose powder for sure.

-*-

And I'm a big fan of its high moisture properties too.

How do I use it?

After prepping the skin using skincare on a cleaned skin, a prime that promote moist skin and that's it, it's Glossing Waterful Foundation turn.

-*-

As seen, the container has pipette on top of it, after shaking furiously, I apply some on my fingers, I also made some experiment by using sponge and brushes too, to know whether it made a difference or not. It does.

When I'm using fingers, I can feel the texture of the product, it is so moist but not greasy, it's like a goo but finer. When applied on the skin, it felt comfortable and I don't experience any discomfort. With fingers, of course I'm using less than when using brush, moreover sponge which always absorb product the most.

I find Real Technique foundation brush to be the best of all these three, it helps blending so much easier and doesn't take products as sponge does and it kept the fingers clean too. Fingers has the most moist effect, brush also get that glow effect and sponge take away the moist effect the most as well.

Bottom line, avoid sponge, when brushes is not around, use fingers instead.

-*-



As mentioned by the brand, the product does not covers all imperfection, in facts they are more to the natural, but I find them pretty good. The coverage is medium with that wonderful glow that react to camera, like it loves being under the spotlight and as seen, there's no greasy like finish.

So perhaps, the model on their website is using all step 1,2,3, using face oil and glowing cream before the foundation for that immense glow.

-*-



And for me, I'm happy with just step 3 ^__^

It suits me well.

-*-


I get the glow, the natural finish, and by adding loose powder, I add the longevity of the makeup base as well. Below is me after using Glossing Waterful Foundation and their loose powder too, for 5 hours.

As seen it hasn't melt, and the glow is still as fresh as when I first applied the foundation.

-*-


Overall,

this is a great product that offer lightness and airy makeup base that offers glow, radiant like a fully hydrated skin without looking oily or affected by grease whatsoever.

Very convenient and easy to be used, provide medium coverage, but can be added by applying concealer before and after the product. Best to be used with a good foundation brush in a downward movement (contrary to using skincare with an uplifting movement).

-*-



We can adjust the level of 'watery' effect by applying the loose powder lightly, on certain areas only or using the puff.

-*-



Above is me using the Glossing Waterful Foundation and then add some loose powder using a big rounded powder brush with a light and gentle touch for that looks-like-I'm-not-using-loose-powder effect. And below is me using the same foundation but when applying the loose powder, I'm using a powder puff, so the loose powder is sticking more to the skin than with large powder brush.

The effect is a more matte looking skin. It doesn't cover the watery radiance, it just appear less.

-*-



Anyway you're using it just be careful as it is promote waterful gloss. If you are already have an oily skin, adding a face oil and glowing cream wont be a good idea. Play around and took pictures when using the product with powder, on some areas or all over, so you get many effects and by experimenting, you'll get that perfect glow that you truly want.

Last but not least, the ingredients:




Thank you.

2 comments: