Monday, May 25, 2015

Annie's Way Masks


Hello lovelies,

some time ago, Annie's Way Indonesia sent me some of their face and eye masks. I'm so happy to review their products, oh actually I'm keen on all of their jelly masks, but let's start with these paper masks shall we?!

-*-



Please read more on their official website:

http://www.annieswayindonesia.com

-*-




The ones sent to me are:
Anti Wrinkle Eye
Anti Wrinkle Grape Seed
France Rose Moisture
M-Tranexamic Acid Whitening Mask
Q10 Anti-Aging Jelly Mask

Witch Hazel Anto Acne Mask

-*-




Each product comes in a simple packaging like most face mask do, even the jelly one as well. They also sells in package and pot sizes.

When you look at their website, one function can comes in different ingredients, like the Anti Wrinkle collection, mine is from grape seed, on the website there's also Anti Wrinkle from Peptide, Marine Collagen, Supreme Caviar Extract and Q10 Activating, so it's pretty cool and they have many varieties as well.

-*-




The Anti Wrinkle collection comes in a golden copper like color.

-*-




While all the whitening is in pearly white color with pink wording.
-*-




They look so pretty, I guess, I'm a huge fan of a pearly white color ^__^

-*-



And a Jelly Mask heehee, the one that I'm really eager to try, jelly is always been my favorite texture in cosmetic, somehow they just so fun to be used. In Cosmetics, jelly's product comes in a more intense color and moisture level.

-*-



And another special one, the eye mask.

-*-




I really need the anti wrinkle mask for the eyes, I hope it is effective as I started to have very fine lines there.

-*-




Which one should I try first?

-*-






The Grape Seed Anti Wrinkle, I picked this one randomly.
What's inside:


Grape Seed Oil
Hyaluronic Acid
Vitamin E
Soy Extract
Peony Root Extract
OPC is specially formulated for anti aging and dry skin conditions. Deeply penetrating skin cells, it nourishes and moisturizes dry tight skin, keeping your skin luminous and radiant day by day.


Inside there's a white paper mask folded with a plastic that keep the form nice and tidy.

-*-



The plastic help unfolding the mask as well. As the mask is made from cotton, it is quite fragile, the plastic also help holds them together inside. What I also notice is the amount of liquid inside the container, it is a lot and smells fruity, like grape.

-*-



The mask feels soft and comfortable to the touch.

-*-



I use it immediately upon opening, on a clean skin, and this is usually my relaxed time after showering, so the skin still feels moist. I was told that mask works best on a moist skin, so don't wait too long after cleansing, or add a bit of toner before putting on a mask.

-*-



As seen, the mask is quite transparent when it is on the skin, we can add a bit of cooling sensation by putting them inside the fridge a night before or perhaps for a few hours. It helps the skin to cool down and us to relax as the temperature lately is quite hot.

-*-



Look at all those 'juices' coming out from the container, there's still a lot and I'm not wasting any. I picked them up and use it on my neck and hands too. It works like a serum too, easily absorbed by the skin, I can feel and see the immediate hydrating ability.

-*-



After around 15-30 minutes, I took it off, actually I can add the time as there's still a lot of liquid inside the container for an hour full of masking time. But within 15-30 minutes the mask is still pretty much drenched in serum and I can easily take it off. The skin looks rejuvenated and fresh. It helps them to be hydrated and plump. When the skin is plump the lines seems to be disappearing. I know that the result is not permanent, with routine usage of the mask, it can help keeping the skin well and looks younger.

I really like the fact that the serum is not sticky nor greasy, it's just comforts in a sachet.

-*-




After massaging the skin for a while and top it off with a moisturizer, I'm ready for the day.

This kind of masks can be used everyday. We can simply mix and match which one we want to use as there's so many of them, we can pick the one according to our skin's need at that time and use a different one on the next day.

-*-




Stay tune for more of my reviews for Annie's Way Masks and thank you for reading my post!

1 comment: