Monday, June 15, 2015

Elizabeth Arden Beauty Class


Hello everybody,

last week I was invited by Elizabeth Arden Indonesia for one of their beauty class at Lotte Shopping Avenue, a big mall at Kuningan area.

-*-


Did you know that Elizabeth Arden from time to time keep having a beauty class opened to just about anyone. You can participate by signing up, they collaborated with magazines or having solo.

-*-


In this opportunity, I also have time to play around with their products in the counter.

-*-


Little that I know, Elizabeth Arden has many bold color lipsticks, they also comes in two finish, matte and glossy, and since I'm so into matte lately, I'm trying them in mattes and a bit of glossy too.


-*-



They look so pretty right?!

These are the Beautiful Color Moisturizing Lipsticks.

-*-


See my transformation by using a single lipstick, below is my before.

-*-


And this is after.

A lipstick made a lot of differences, right?! Like a complete transformation.

-*-


Beautiful Color Moisturizing Lipstick in Matte Shades no 48, Raspberry, looks awesome.

-*-


And of course, Elizabeth Arden also have series of perfume that are famous and well known all over the world. Their green tea series kept on making new variant.

For decades and more to come, I'm still in love with their iconic red door too.

-*-


The beauty class went on briefly and I see enthusiast customer having their makeup done, looks like they are enjoying the class.

-*-


Soon, it's time for me to go home and I will review Flawless Future Caplet Serum soon at my blog.

Thank you Elizabeth Arden Indonesia.



1 comment:

  1. cc carelline itu serum nya bikin ngileeer iiih.. mauuu.. ditunggu review nya..

    ReplyDelete