Thursday, July 23, 2015

Beauty Atrium


Hello everyone,

during my recent trip to Singapore, I happen to meet the V 10 Plus team. It turns out that V 10 Plus is collaborating with salons and spas as they always want to make sure that people that buy their products really understand how to use their skincare correctly.

One of the salons is Beauty Atrium. Located at 82 Horne Drive (near my hotel), I was introduced to Ms. Catherine. A very lovely lady that has this amazing skin, which I'm pretty sure she take good care of. Her skin looks so tight and flawless, any 18 years old would feel on par with her skin.

-*-



The salon itself looks small from outside, but inside, it caters the needs as an all in one salon stop for body and hair. From facials, hair treatment, hair color and cutting plus body treatment is available here.

Of course, all of their facial products are using V 10 Plus.

-*-


You can read, try, ask, consult on any of V 10 Plus products here at the salons. Ms. Catherine knows and understand the products really, really well. She even help me choose the right serum for me, how to use it properly (it turns out that I've been using too much) and which areas need certain serums and which doesn't, how to use the peeling product correctly (by holding the skin with one hand and another gently peels the dead skin off) and how to get that optimum benefits on the products. I was supposed to have a facial there but unfortunately since I'm on a tight schedule, I only opt for the scalp treatment.

Someday, I'm coming back to her salon and have that facial for sure!

-*-


Before the treatment, I'm having the grand tour inside Beauty Atrium.

This is the washing area.

-*-

The private treatment rooms for ladies.

-*-



I see a lot of V10 Plus here =^^=

-*-


V 10 Plus is one of my favorite brand and it seems like they are loved here. The water base products that doesn't contain harmful chemicals and other unnecessary ingredients are now in high demand.

-*-


Above is the area for the hair treatment and below is the men's area or can also be used as a couple room.

-*-



Now I'm ready for my treatment.

It started with a consultation and a scalp check.

-*-


The products that are going to be used for the treatment are from Secret Professionnel by Phyto.

-*-


Phyto itself is a well known brand of hair care which you can easily purchase everywhere. The same company developed a much more intense and effective hair care for spas and salon, this is Secret Professionnel.

Using only natural ingredients from plants, the brand offers high efficacy with minimum to no side effects compared to chemicals.

-*-


They studied on the causes, the hair cycle, and everything about hair, and from the zoom in, they see that the problems are from silicone. Yikes! Silicone, an ingredient that common in most shampoo I've tried, and it has been piling up on my scalp and covering the pores. So the hair are 'buried' inside the silicone. If I don't do anything, my hair will become less and less.

So the first thing need to be done is like 'detoxing'. Remove the build ups of silicone.

-*-



During the treatment, I continue reading the information given, seems like Secret Professionnel are offering different types of treatments and products for different types of needs and problems. So, it is not a one size fits all brand. I love this, as they are more personal and precise too.

And since I'm in a hurry, Ms. Catherine doesn't recommend any treatment to be done to me since the product needs time and a relaxed scalp. So that day, a cleansing alone for a better scalp condition.

-*-


My scalp feels clean and calmer too after the quick 30 min session. The therapist also understand the scalp and hair well, no force and unneeded pressure is given to the scalp and hair. Unlike most salon that put too much massage on the scalp that ends up irritating the surface or pulling the hair.

I also have a chance to ask them about other treatments offered by other brands, seems like they are open for discussion and understand a lot of deals happening in Singapore. Since I've lived in Singapore before, I've tried many other treatments at many different places too, the team at Beauty Atrium can tell the positive and negatives sides of those treatments and why Secret Professionnel is the best one right now.

-*-


I was prepared for the hard sell or the over selling of Secret Professionnel, but in Beauty Atrium I feel relaxed and at ease. They only offer what I really need and doesn't over recommend. In the Beauty Atrium, the staffs also only suggest products for my scalp and hair condition at the moment, saying that I might need different products and treatment when I come at other times since the hormone, activity, stress level and also health condition also may differ at that time.

-*-


Here's my after images, the hair and the zoom in image of the scalp. It has become clearer, not 100% free from build ups of the silicone but better. It need more treatments and cleansing so the silicones are gone plus, I need to stop using shampoo that contains silicone. Silicone itself is okay for the hair strands but not the scalp. I can still use conditioner and hair mask that contains silicone since they are not touching the scalp. But the shampoo must clean the scalp, so it can not contain any silicone.

-*-


Each pores should grow 2-3 hair strands and a strong thick hairs. So those fines hairs are the ones that has been 'pressed' by the silicone. The pores that are covered by silicone also will have problems, the hair wont grow (oh NO!!).

-*-


Thank you so much Beauty Atrium and V 10 Plus for the wonderful experience and information given. I'm also going home with a shampoo from Secret Professionnel that I'll review soon.

-*-


Hope to see you all real soon again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment