Friday, July 24, 2015

The Saem Eco Soul Gel Lasting Eye Tint

Hello lovelies!!

This is Eco Soul Gel Lasting Eye Tint from The Saem.

A cool product that can act as an eyeliner, eyeshadow base and eyeshadow.

-*-




Comes in 10 shades, the product claims ti stays all day and giving the area applied a moisture 50% more.

-*-




One applicator can act thinner and thicker depends on the side of wand used. I can also use a brush to help applied them thinly.

-*-



All the details are provided on the packaging.... in Korean language >.< with some English too, hooray!!

-*-

Below is the color and the wand. Look at the texture, looks creamy and light at the same time. It's a gel.

And the wand itself comes with a soft spongy like tip that feels smooth on the eyelids.

-*-



I actually fell in love with the color from the first time trying the product during the Grand Re-Launching of The Saem at Lotte Shopping Avenue, they have 10 gorgeous colors from blue, red, white, pink and all so sparkly and pretty, but somehow Candy Coral strike me the most.

-*-



Using the product also so easy.

Dab them a bit on the eye lids and gently 'tap-tap' using the index finger to help spreading the formula onto the lids.

-*-


I can add some more on area I want to accentuate, like in the middle for added 'gloss' and color.

-*-

Same goes with the other eye and I'm done. This year trend is actually pastel and somehow baby pink and baby blue doesn't suits me well, I love coral, glad I'm choosing this shade.

-*-


What do you think?! The shade is romantic enough for an afternoon date and still casual and friendly for daily makeup look.

-*-





Now, I want some more shades please!! The Gel Lasting Eye Gel really last almost the whole day, better than most powder eyeshadow and even cream eyeshadow.

Thank you The Saem Indonesia.

No comments:

Post a Comment