Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Faith in Face Hydrogel Mask

Hello everyone!!

During my recent trip to Penang, I discovered some of the masks at Watsons that I haven't tried or even heard of.

The packaging reminds me a lot to Soap & Glory but the brand itself is a Korean, Faith in Face.

These hydro gel masks are the most wanted items now in the beauty world.

-*-


 

I bought After Shower Look that soothe and moisturize, and Nourish Me.

Details of the products can be found here: http://www.faithinface.com.hk

-*-

Look at their descriptions and see how cute and creative they are. Adding the storyline, how they got into making these masks and somewhat incorporated the ingredients and ideas altogether.

-*-



These are the close up details on the back of the products.

-*-


No added paraben, no added mineral oil and free from animal testing..

So the product does contain paraben or not? Terms from FDA if it's says no added ...., it means that that particular ingredients is not added (again) but might be already part of the product. This also goes to the mineral oil.

So those who are looking for a completely no paraben and mineral oil cosmetics, better go to paraben and mineral free.

-*-


Look at the ingredients closely.

-*-


Above is Nourish Me and below is After Shower Look. I need them both!

I got really sick when traveling in Penang, a sore throat and the fact that my traveling companion enjoys fried and high calorie food the most made my skin suffer even more. The medicine which I took also supporting water retention, my skin has gone from dry to drought-like dry. It flakes all over, very uncomfortable and redness on the upper cheeks. I do feel stings of pains as well.

I do drink plenty of water, but I guess the condition, diet and medication itself that conduce these unwanted effects on my skin.

-*-


The first mask that I've tried is of course, the After Shower Look since I really need that moisture.

-*-


The mask comes in two parts. Upper from the nose up, and lower from the mouth area to the chin.

The mask itself is like a gel, gooey and fun to be played with. Touching them is like touching a jell-o when they are set.

I'm using the mask on a clean skin, they'll stick easily on the skin but I do recommend anyone to lay down when using the mask as they do tend to slips down.

-*-



And clearly, they are magnet to hairs. It's like sticky due to the material of the mask. Not necessarily because of the liquid. The liquid itself is runny and watery.

-*-


I'm using the mask for almost 30 minutes. or to be exact, until my kids can't take it anymore and peel it off me. There's still some 'juices' left and I can just simply massage them and apply moisturizer afterwards.

I love what I see in the mirror. I skin appear so fresh, fairer, calmer since no redness visible, the sensitive area due to the dryness also seems gone. I really like the cooling effect of the mask as well. Perfect for a mid day 'me' time.

-*-


This is the mask, the up close image is below. I can see there's like these lines that looks like squares on the mask.

I'm also using the Nourish Me on the next day, something happen and I have to use it as something or someone bit it. So the fluid are oozing out. My guess is my daughter, since she loves to bite just about anything.

Same goes with Nourish Me. The skin feels cool thanks to the hydro gel and it has more 'content' compared to the After Shower Look. This one is like said on the details, it gives that dull skin a makeover, a better radiance and a boost for a tired looking skin.

-*-


In the end, they are booth good. One is made for that soothing and moisturizing effect and the Nourish Me add more vitamins and glows to the skin.

-*-




They feel super comfy, the hydro gel is definitely a winner for perfectly hugging the skin. Their sizes might be not a perfect fit, especially the nose, but overall, they works better than a paper or cottony mask. The gels deliver better 'application' process and a much more cooling effect to help calming and de-puffing.

-*-




My skin has become moist and more supple after each usage. I wish I bought some more, I need one almost every day, to add moisture and nourishment, especially during stressful times, so my skin can get back to it's retreat mode >.~

No comments:

Post a Comment