Monday, September 14, 2015

Dove Volume & Nourishment


Hello cutie,

who wants fluffiness in their life? I do, it means comfort, airy, lightness and on the hair, it means volume. 

-*-


Yikes, I hate limp hair, oily and greasy scalp, lifeless and dull hair, I mean who doesn't?! It's like we all do! A lot of shampoo nowadays, especially in Indonesia, are too heavy for the scalp, which made the roots buried in lifeless hair.

-*-

So when Dove finally made a decision to no longer focusing on dry and damaged hair, the volume and nourishment comes, hooray!!

-*-


https://www.dovehair.com.my

Like a dream come true, sashay into a journey from dry and flat to fabulous hair with the new Dove Volume & Nourishment range.

-*-


Using Oxyfusion Technology the shampoo cleanses the hair and scalp and the conditioner moisturizes and seals the lower ends part of the hair without weighting them down.

-*-


You can read the details by reading the bottle, from shampoo and conditioner, both within the same range share how they can make your hair nourished with more volume at the same time, sounds too good to be true?

-*-


Reading the ingredients alone the shampoo still contain silicone.

The color of the shampoo is clear with a hint of faint light blue while the conditioner is milky creamy white. And I thought since they are in the same range, the scent will be the same, it is not.

-*-



The shampoo smells fresh and kinda like oceanic floral with clear aroma. The conditioner on the other hand is floral musk like the one Dove conditioner I know, made for normal hair condition. The texture also similar, perhaps it is the same, perhaps it is not. Clearly, both of them are different for sure.

-*-

One are made for cleansing with freshness and lightweight feeling (we LIKE!!) and conditioner are made to help the hair stays tangled free and looks pampered.  So when used one after another the scalp is clean and have that ample volume and the hair are 'touched' by the conditioner without weighting them down. It's the fluffiness that we all been looking for living in this hot and humid island.

-*-

What is my verdict?

This is by far the best Dove shampoo I've tried, I can definitely see myself using the particular variant on daily basis. It doesn't make my scalp greasy nor oily for the whole day and the conditioner care for the ends just fine.

-*-

I can see live and volume on my hair, finally, a variant that contains less silicone and less unneeded moisturizing effect.

-*-




Thank you so much Dove Indonesia.

No comments:

Post a Comment