Thursday, September 3, 2015

Max Factor Skin Luminizer Foundation (and a bit of Creme Puff Blush)

Hello lovelies,

on my previous post (here) I was given by Max Factor several products from their event of House of Glamour. And at this post I'll be sharing about two items, Creme Puff Blush and Skin Luminizer Foundation.

-*-




Above is me wearing the Creme Puff Blush that surprisingly quite bold. I use just a swipe and the color is just there. And I do wish the gradation is more visible and after a few hours they do fade off.

-*-


Above image is freshly applied and below after around 4-5 hours.

-*-


And now, the review for Skin Luminizer, a foundation that can become an all in one product for base makeup.
You may read the details from the website and more information on my previous post (here).

-*-


The foundation, is like any other foundation, comes in several shades, 35 Pearl Beige is happen to be the fairest shade available.

-*-



Details of the ingredients is written clearly on the pump bottle. The swirl will become mixed up when pumped like shown below.

-*-


I'm using a dry sponge. The product itself is creamy and does feel rich on the skin. It blends easily and on my skin they do feel drying as in have a matte finish. Perhaps because the condition on my skin is currently very dry, but I think the product does suits those with normal to oily skin type for the mattefying effect. Like I'm using a powder or some sort when I'm clearly not.

-*-


These are the images of my skin after using the product. It unifies the skin tone, covers the pores, and hide imperfection, the coverage is not maximum, it's more to the medium.

-*-




The coverage can be build by using a concealer and powder afterwards.

-*-


For me, I'm just adding a bit of loose powder on the T-zone and leaves the rest of the area without powder since the foundation is matte enough for my dry skin.

-*-

The product reflects lights hence it does promote that 'dewy' finish when on the skin it is actually mattefying and suitable as a long wear foundie. You just need to touch up by adding some loose powder.

-*-



On the other hand, if you happen to have a combination of oily skin to oily, the foundation will melt after a few hours. Do use a mattefying powder to help them stay longer on the skin.

-*-



Below is the image after using them for 4 hours. They still look great but the signs of melting down is definitely seen.

-*-


Overall,

A light base with creamy formula and texture that can be used easily with a sponge. The foundation act as a second skin and improves the skin appearance by covering imperfection such as redness, large pores, fine lines, but does not hides major problems completely. So it's kinda like a light to medium coverage. The coverage itself is buildable by adding concealer, powder such as loose powder and compact powder. Those with oily skin will need to all a mattefying powder to kept them from melting. There's that lovely glow that this foundation gives which reminds me of a beautiful sunset.

Thank you so much Max Factor Indonesia for the product and see you soon.

1 comment:

  1. the creme puff blush looks scary on the pan for fair skin tone
    but it def looks beautiful on you, in fact


    AMOURPIXIE

    ReplyDelete