Thursday, October 8, 2015

Oya Body Slimming

Hello everyone,

I'm back in Oya Clinic at Menteng. This time the trip is for a body slimming therapy (whoottt!!). Sensitive issue yet I need this one as it seems like I'm having difficulties working out. I am busy and with events every day...oh well, they are all excuses, but for you who are seriously busy but want a help in toning down, try the Body Slimming therapy.

-*-

After a short brief and disclaimer sheet is filled >.< I'm in my room ready for the treatment. I'm trying their Body Treatment for the tummy area, I wanted to try the upper arm but for now, it's the tummy (where the fats lies the most, huff).

-*-



The bathrobe, slippers are all worn, the treatment start in this state of the art bed, kinda like the one in the dentist where we can move it up and down, etc. Pretty much like in a hospital.

They gave me a disposable panties and bra, yes, bra, this is the first time for me trying on the disposable bra, so I use it on top of my bra so they wont get 'dirty' as in oils and those molasses sticky cream, the signature product of Oya Clinic.

-*-



The area is prepared, cleaned and then adding some oils.

Using the machine, the first thing is heat, it's like a metal plate ironing the area and on some it was pretty hot.

Followed by a vacuuming movement, this one is pretty okay and comfortable compared to the heat plates. These plates heat are adjustable so do ask for a lower temperature if you couldn't bear them to be too hot.

-*-


And then the therapist seems busy preparing something, it's the 'molasses time'.

Instead of applying them directly onto the skin, it was on these rubbery material that connected to a machine.

-*-


That's what the 'molasses' looks like, please do pay attention on the apostrophes as they are not really molasses, or not that they admit >.~

-*-



And then after every plates is covered with the sticky 'dodol' like cream, they are placed in puzzle form on to the area. And the machine starts. It's like electricity and I can feel them trembling.

-*-


It was pretty scary and a bit uncomfortable when the therapist put the strength too high to my preference and I'm getting the vibe that she prefer the strength is in 15 (which she claims to be normal) but after a while, it does become bearable and I can almost fell asleep.

I guess, she is right, just the first 5-10 minutes and then I'll get used to it.

-*-


I can even take selfies ^__^


-*-



The whole treatment took around 1 hour to complete and I do feel lighter as 7 cm has been taken away from me. I'm loving my waistline even more now.

-*-




This is not a one treatment thing, it's more like a support system and we still need to exercise, eat right and drink plenty of fluids to help detoxing.

Do the treatment once a week for a better result until the desired look is achieved.

Thank you Oya Clinic, see you on the next treatment.

No comments:

Post a Comment