Thursday, November 12, 2015

Juara Tiare Jasmine Tea Bath & Shower Gel




Hi everyone,

I'm back with Juara again ^__^ , yes, seems like my heart has been 'kepincut' with Juara, there's really more than meet the eyes. After reviewing their Radiance Vitality Oil and found out how good it is, I'm getting excited in reviewing more of their items.

Hmm, a shower gel, sounds simple and what can we dig about a body cleanser...well a lot actually.

-*-
UPLIFTING FRAGRANCE! FEEL REFRESHED ALL DAY.
Evoking the scent of fresh jasmine tea leaves on the hills of Indonesia, this soothing shower gel contains antioxidant rich white, black, and green teas, natural cleansers, and softening moisturizing agents to cleanse your skin, leaving it supple and silky, without leaving your skin taut and dry.
Triple-tea extracts of Green, White and Black teas soothe and calm skin stressed by sun exposure and environmental aggression.
Sulfate-free gentle, natural cleansing agents are used to make sure the skin is not stripped or irritated. Paraben-free. Dermatologist Tested.


Ingredients:
TRIPLE TEA EXTRACTS
Soothe and provide antioxidant benefits. Extracts of green, white and black teas soothe and calm skin stressed by sun exposure and environmental aggression. Helps counter the premature aging effects of the sun in particular.
SULFATE-FREE BOTANICAL CLEANSING AGENTS
Gently cleanse thoroughly, yet gently, without stripping the skin.
 
Ingredients: Water/Aqua, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Cocoamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Glycerin, Fragrance/Parfum, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tricedeth-9, Cetrimonium Chloride, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, White Tea, Green Tea, Black Tea (Camellia sinensis), Potassium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid.

-*-


I've also tried many products that are safe for the skin, doesn't contain harmful ingredients, made from natural botanical cleansing agent, but usually they all have this one common, doesn't lather well and doesn't really clean the skin.

Juara Tiare Jasmine Tea Bath & Shower Gel lathers really well and does cleaned the skin too, I found the lathers to be satisfying. The rich golden gel feels so good on the skin and pampering too. I can use a sponge, loofah, or simply my hands and oh, the aroma.

-*-



It smells divine! Like, so fragrant and this is for me what I remember as the scent of Indonesia. Jasmine, those white, small and pretty flowers, the ones that my mom used to grow on our yard, she loves flowers and jasmine is one of my favorite thanks to her. This is the scent that I want to have every bath time, it took me back to my childhood. And my bathroom is filled with the lovely aroma every time someone uses it, everyone in the family loving it.

Since the product doesn't contain harmful ingredients, the kids are welcome in using it too, they all become so fragrant after shower time ^__^ and I'm not worry, the skin still feel so soft and not dried out. We still need to use a body lotion afterwards but the skin within stays happy after shower.

Back in the old days, princesses and queens taking their bath time seriously, from milk bath, to using flowers is more than just decor or something mystical, it's pampering and they do believe that our skin need detoxing, nurture, care and nourishment start from the cleansing routine. The aromatic benefits also calms the nerves, hence the skin can release the toxins.

I guess it's time we take bath more seriously now and choose products that are good for the skin and mind too. Avoid using harmful chemicals and cleanser that made the skin feels taut and other discomfort.

-*-



Thank you so much Juara, Tiare Jasmine Tea Bath & Shower Gel loves my skin as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment