Saturday, November 28, 2015

Kiehl's Superbly Smoothing Argan Shampoo


Hello lovelies,

this is Kiehl's Superbly Smoothing Argan Shampoo. Perhaps all of you Kiehl's fan must have known that they have a lot of hair care series, from problematic hair such as oily, dry to normal and colored. This one is made for frizzy hair.

And before we go any further, hooray!!! Now Kiehl's Indonesia has their own website...am I late? Have anyone else find out :D

But when I opened the site, hmm, there's still doesn't have enough information regarding the products >.<

-*-




http://www.kiehls.com

Superbly Smoothing Argan Shampoo

Long-lasting shine with a frizz-free finish

  • Shampoo formulated with fairly-traded Argan Oil for intensive smoothing
  • Cleanses hair gently without stripping essential moisture, oils or color
  • Enriched with essential fatty acids, emollients and antioxidants to help reveal hair’s natural radiance
  • Silicone, Sulfate and Paraben-Free Formula
-*-




This is a shampoo made for dry hair for sure. Dry, frizzy-ness and everything in between. Coarse included. The shampoo lathers easily and their signature scent for products in the Argan Oil series is repeated here as well. Remember that Kiehl's also carry Argan Oil Body Lotion (that I love).

The shampoo comes in a milky white gel like texture, foamed up instantly on wet hair and when the hair is finished being cleaned, usually, other 'normal' shampoo in the market will make the hair squeaky 'clean', this one doesn't. The hair feels silky and smooth. I was worried, I have oily scalp, I need that sense of cleanliness since the sebum can overreact and made my hair limps and heavy.

I was right, the scalp becomes oily easily within 2-3 hours and getting worse every hours passed. I have to wash my hair before the day ends.

On the hair, the oiliness also seeping in. I looked like I haven't wash my hair for days. They doesn't frizz alright, but also loose their volume. I think the shampoo doesn't suits me well, so usually, I'm using it on my hair only and use another shampoo for my scalp. At least the effect wont be all over my head, just the hair that gets the golden liquid (Argan Oil). And if I may make a suggestion, do use them with warm water, somehow cold water made the oil 'freeze' like they are more solid and 'stuck' on the coarse parts or the hair, when the water is warm, the oils feels smooth and runs through easily.

Continue with your favorite mask or conditioner, Kiehl's also have many masks and conditioner to try. Do pair them or play mix and match according to your scalp and hair's needs.

Thank you Kiehl's Indonesia.


No comments:

Post a Comment