Wednesday, January 13, 2016

J'Adore Nail Spa and Eyelash Extension

Hello everyone,

this is my second visit to J'Adore Nail Spa. Their spa is located in Kelapa Gading area. Next to Hollywings.

The address is Boulevard Raya Blok QA 5 No. 10.
Jakarta.

Phone 021 4514402

-*-



I'm there for their nail art and lash extension service.

-*-



As any child when into a candy shop, I look at J'Adore Nail Spa art collection one by one and want them all, seriously want them all.

From cute, artistic, romantic, glamour to flowers and marble. The owner itself has been a fan of nail art since years ago, seems like her passion is more than just a hobby.

-*-


Since it will be Chinese New Year soon and the nail gel can last for more than a month, I would like my nails to be painted in the festivity.

-*-


The brand used is Presto, one of the most recommended nail gel polish that comes in a pot from Japan. It has a texture that slightly fuller than the on in bottle form and produce finer result for the artist.

Apply the gel layer by layer using special brush, kinda like makeup brush that comes in many sizes and tips too. Impressive.

-*-



These are used for my Chinese New Year theme nails.

And if you're wondering, they do have tons of colors available from sheer to opaque. With sparkles, matte or shine.

-*-

Who draw my nails? Ms. Irene herself, the owner of J'Adore Nail Spa. Her teacher is a Japanese, hence part of the credit goes to her teacher, the meticulous and precision application.

-*-





Layer after layer and everything using Presto from the product to the LED lights (which is of course by far safer than UV light). Gel nail polish compared to regular nail polish also a better choice since it still let the nails breath. Hence after the nail gel the nails wont be yellowish.

I learn all of that from Ms. Irene.

-*-

And ta da! Here they are! Looking so adorably pretty. Everything is so neat and tidy, every little details are made without fail, wow this girl can seriously draw. The whole process took around 2 and a half hours, I also ordered a meal while having my hair drawn since it is after all Kelapa Gading area and nearby restaurants are so appetizing.

After it is done the first thing I do is go to the bathroom, afraid that any of the layer will come off (btw everything is made from gel, even the 3D effects). Those tiny little golden beads? Made from the gels, the mirror porcelain like on my ring fingers? Made from gels too, everything is made from gel since according to Ms. Irene, an acrylic also doesn't let the nails breath, like regular nail polish. 

-*-



One of the best thing happen during the nail gel art, as Ms Irene help me 'grew' my broken and chipped nail. I'm already worry since the breakage was quite deep, and there's no way to make them even by cutting them in even shape, since it is way too deep, so she added a nail extension on the specific area using the same gel nail polish, layered until the exact shape ans size.

Bride to be can ask for this service to have longer nails instantly.

-*-



I'm so happy and can't stop showing off, and then I remember, it's time to do the lashes, I have to quickly went into a private room at the back for eyelash extension since it is usually took 90 minutes to be done.

-*-


After covering the lower area, the lash extension begin. One by one the lashes are glued to the lashes, and of course all the lashes and glue are from Japan with safety in mind.

Before the lashes are glued, a primer is added on each lash.

-*-


Take note that do visit the loo, eat and drink before the treatment as you can't really do anything during the process. Sleep if you must and keep your eyes shut at all times. The staff need to put on her A game and fully concentrate on putting on the lashes and the glue dried really fast and of course, the eyes are very sensitive as well.

-*-


After around 90 minutes I'm done, and I'm also given a nice lashes brush (like a mascara one, but clean) to help dried and get the lashes back in their shape after being drench on each shower.

I was advice to avoid excessive exercise, using mascara or any waterproof products near the lashes since when it is cleaned I need to use a waterproof makeup remover that can be oily and made the glue less powerful.

Steaming also not allowed for the first two days, as well as rubbing the lashes. So be gentle in everything related to the lashes if you want them to last.

-*-


My lashes are made with natural in mind and using the length of 9,10,11,12 respectively with different curls on different side. Where the mid central are L-shaped curl and the outer corner is C-shaped curl.

-*-


My eyes seems prettier already, without the need of using additional makeup, in about a month, I don't have to worry about lashes.

-*-



Thank you so much J'Adore Nail Spa, to this day this is the most long lasting lash extension I had experienced. It's been 5 days and none of them has fall off. In other places lashes start coming off since day 1, like seriously, by day 5 I need to ask for a re touch and they still wont last to a week.

Love it!!!

1 comment:

  1. DUlu aku pertama kali eyelash extension, rontok sampai bulu mata aslinya ikutan rontok. Habis itu aku kapok deh. Hihihhihi.. Kukunya lucu banget ciiii....

    ReplyDelete