Friday, January 15, 2016

The Body Shop SPA of The world


Hello lovelies,

a few days ago, when Jakarta still in its usual self, haven't been bombarded by series of hashtags wars due to the recent incident, The Body Shop Indonesia invited the media and bloggers for their new lines. SPA of The World.

-*-


If you followed me on Instagram (@carnellin), then you'll see my live update. The event is held at Hotel Dharmawangsa, a luxury hotel in South Jakarta area.

-*-


The lush green tropical decor is just wonderful, soothing and inspirational at the same time. I feel the ambiance the minute I went into the room.

-*-


Creams, oils, scrubs and bath products are lying around, ready to be indulged. They look irresistible earthy and comfy.

-*-


And if you're wondering what are some of these? They are not SPA of The World, apparently Oils of Life also here and we can play with them during the event.

-*-


Everything is infused with these light oils containing precious ingredients for the skin. From essence, facial oil and the cream, all three of them are just so beautiful and I've tried the cream as well, my dry skin seems to be loving it. It has this melting creamy texture that pampers my skin in an instant.

-*-


Back to SPA of The World since Oils of Life is yet to be available, hopefully soon ya.

Here are relaxing collection with lavender of course, it is just perfect for those in a very busy lifestyle to calm down and take it easy

-*-



Revitalizing with ingredients that scents that more invigorating, like lemongrass.

-*-


Each of them comes with creams and scrubs and massage oi, with their own distinctive properties, like blissful too.

-*-


I imagine myself having them all, and they day by day I will pick one that suits my mood, if I need a nourishing SPA then I'll go with Milk and Honey Bath, when I want to feel the bliss, have a massage using Tahitian Orchid Massage Oil and when I want to remove the dead skin I'll use African Ximenia Scrub and smelling good afterwards by using Japanese Camellia Cream, yums!

-*-


At the event, I manage to get my hands on some of the product, sniffing them, playing with them and trying some of the creams. Unfortunately, there's no sink and tap water to try on bath related products like the scrub.

-*-




Here I am with Oils of Life, they have this texture that goes really well with the skin. Nowadays oil has become a huge hit since it is actually beneficial for the skin. Not just your regular oil, but oil that are light in texture and easily absorbed .

-*-


http://www.thebodyshop.co.uk

By infusing 3 precious seed oils from around the world, known for their revitalising and repairing properties on skin – Black Cumin seed oil from Egypt, Camellia seed oil from China and Rosehip seed oil from Chile – with a powerful blend of essential oils, we created a lightweight daily facial oil to intensely revitalise skin, instantly replenish moisture and revive radiance. Signs of ageing appear visibly reduced. Made from 99% oils of natural origin, this lightweight, quickly-absorbed formula effortlessly melts onto skin leaving a non-sticky, velvety-soft finish.


-*-


I also try some of the creams, it felt so good, perfect for a dry skin in a dry climate. Hawaiian Kukui Cream smells like Polynesian princess.

-*-



Camellia flower is famous, women in Japan are using it not just for the aroma, but beliefs in it's beauty nutrients kept inside the flowers.

-*-



Here are some of the details given by The Body Shop.

-*-



And here's the product I get to bring home, the French Lavender Massage Oil.

-*-




And of course I'm trying it immediately, calling my favorite therapist and she massage me all over using the exact products. We love the soothing lavender aroma that is incredibly fragrant, silky and very smooth on the skin. According to my therapist, this is a good oil since it is still slippery enough for massage but after that it absorbed into the skin, so I don't feel any greasy after effect. Yet, the aroma keep on lingering until the next day. I slept like a baby that night, oh wait no, baby usually wakes up several time during the night, I slept like a full time mom that night, that's more like it.

-*-




And I hope someday I can review these babies as well.

Thank you The Body Shop Indonesia. See you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment