Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Expressions Slim Juice

Hello lovelies,

How are you? I hope you are all well today. Speaking of wellness, one of the main thing in life is our health, and related to health, overweight, obesity, is definitely not healthy, yikes, I know from my recent collaboration with a fitness center that I do have excess fat need to be removed and gladly have an opportunity to reduce those bad fats away.
Beside exercising I'm also trying to lose weight from within.

-*-



This is Expressions Slim Juice, here are the details based on their website http://www.expressions.com.sg
Facts and Features:
SlimJuice helps individuals lose weight by:

→ Burning stubborn fat cells stored away in the body
→ Drain harmful toxins hindering the absorption of nutrients
→ Creates a smooth movement for the breakdown of food
→ Appeases appetite all day long
→ Reduces the tendency of snacking

-*-


How to use:
Consume 1 sachet with 100 ml of room temperature water / fresh juice in the morning. Take twice if needed.


-*-


The product contain vitamins that help prevent tiredness, or in some believe that it turns fats into energy, this is what I need, turn this useless fat into energy so I don't feel tired all the time. I hope it works.

-*-


Below are the list of ingredients and do click on any image for larger view. Especially on those small fonts, you'll definitely need a larger view.

-*-



Inside the box there's 14 sachets and if you take one daily a box should be enough for 2 weeks and if you took twice daily, it would be enough for a week and I was told that 3 days drinking the Slim Juice would already shows great and remarkable effects such as less 5 Kg (wow!!).

-*-


The texture of the juice is like a fine granules, to be mixed with a full glass of water and it will become like those effervescent, fizzes and have that slightly sharp to the tongue taste but very mild compared to Redoxon.

The flavor also mild and refreshing enough to be drank. I have no problem at all taking it. But I do have concerns with gastric issues and afraid it will give me a tummy ache or making me constantly going to the loo, it doesn't. I've consume it for around 2 weeks now (since sometime I do on and off) and I'm fine. There are still 4 sachets left meaning I have taken 10 of them and so far so good.

I don't have problems with my bowel movement nor anything (and never had one as well) but I don't really feel the extra energy as well. So it is comfortable in a way of consuming it but not really getting a kick out of it.

-*-


Since my second one is born, I still have some post natal weight and a bit on the chubby side. I still can't put on my old clothes back but it is just a few inches away.

-*-


My weight is still on the 50's Kg and my belly need to be shrunk. I do lack of exercise and sleep plus sometime eat whatever left by the baby, I try my best eating fruits and veggies plus low carbs but there are times where I feel too weak and eat (perhaps) more than I needed.

-*-


Still, I do loose some weight around 2 Kg and my body does feels lighter upon consuming Slim Juice. Above is me around 2 weeks ago and below is me after consuming Slim Juice for some time.

-*-


Personally, Slim Juice will work better for those who have problems with their bowel movement since it promote digestion, since I have no problem with my digestive system I don't feel much benefit from it. However, I do experience feeling fresher, lighter and perhaps this is from the detoxing effect, I sleep better. I was told that this is one of the effect of detoxing since it made the organs works better and they do when we're sleep.

Thank you so much Expressions for the Slim Juice experience. It is very comfortable and worth trying.

2 comments:

  1. Sist.... bisa beli dimana ya? ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coba langsung hubungi Expressions ya: http://www.expressions.com.sg

    ReplyDelete