Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Win 1 Year of Bioderma Sensibio H20

Hello lovelies,

it is that time of the year again when Bioderma is being generous and want you to have their favorite product FREE for a year.

-*-




How to join?

Do check out these terms below

http://bit.ly/Win1YearH2O

Click on the image on that link that similar to the image I share above, Win 1 year of Sensibio H20

Fill in your data, submit, and that's it! As easy as that, you could win a year of supply. No worries in cleaning your skin for a year, thanks to Bioderma Sensibio H20
I always use Bioderma H20 on daily basis, twice a day to clean my skin when I just get up from bed to in the mid day and at the end of the day.

It act as the best cleanser after makeup, it removes all impurities and debris from everything from dirt, makeup to the residue makeup remover sometime have.

I find it assuring having Bioderma Sensibio H20, at the end of the day, no matter how thick my makeup can be or how sweaty and sticky I am, Bioderma Sensibio H20 can eliminate them in the most comfortable way possible.

I just need to keep cotton pad on stock since it has to be a pair. The dynamic duo of cotton pad and Bioderma Sensibio H20 will pick everything up that wasn't supposed to be on my skin.

-*-

Thank you so much Bidoerma, your brand always provide the best products ever!

-*-


Care to win one? For a year? Sure!

Click me for a trial size for only Rp. 99.000:
http://bit.ly/SensibioH2O99

And

Details for the competition:
http://bit.ly/Win1YearH2O

May the best Bioderma lover wins :D




No comments:

Post a Comment