Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Avene Cleanance MAT Mattifying Toner

Hello there!!

Good news for those with oily skin looking for a toner, this might be an answer for you.

Avene Eau Thermale also have a toner made specially for those with oily skin as it is mattefying.

-*-




http://www.aveneusa.com
Enriched with soothing, anti-irritating Avène Thermal Spring Water, this bi-phase toner contains gentle astringents to purify the skin and tighten pores without stinging or irritating. Monolaurin, combined with absorbing powders regulate excess production of oil. The skin is clear and shine-free.

Skin Type: Oily, Blemish-Prone

  • • Astringent toner purifies skin and tightens pores without stinging or irritating 
  • • Bi-phase formula activates active ingredients by shaking
  • • Mattifying powders help absorb excess sebum and leave skin shine free
  • • Avène Thermal Spring Water to soothe and soften skin 
  • • Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic

  • • Blemish-prone skin
  • • Excess oil
  • • Visible shine
  • • Enlarged pores

    Avene Thermal Spring Water (Avene Aqua), Dipropylene Glycol, SD Alcohol 39-C (Alcohol Denat), Zinc Gluconate, Fragrance (Parfum), Glyceryl Laurate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PPG-26-Butheth-26, Salicylic Acid, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Triethanolamine

  • •Shake well before use to activate bi-phase formula.
  • •Apply morning and/or evening to the face with a cotton pad after thoroughly cleansing with Avène Cleanance Cleansing Gel.
-*-



Ah, I don't have oily skin, in fact I was more to the other side, the dry part. So I can't really understand the dilemma and problems from those with oily skin. I can only see and observe those surround me ... aka my husband. 

When I try the toner, I can immediately feel the alcohol, I knew there was alcohol since my skin dislike it. It was cool and pulls up my skin as mine is dry. Those who are oily actually enjoy the 'refreshing' and perhaps liberating feeling as oils are being removed and the pores are shrunk. For me I only enjoy the part where the pores actually shrunk and made my skin look so much younger.

Yes, large pores are signs of aging.

Back to the product, it was clear blue, use it on a cotton pad and feel the instant mattefying result. Used after cleaning the skin and before serum. It was a formula that certainly made for oily skin and those with oily skin will thank for.

Thank you Avene Indonesia.

2 comments:

  1. Beneran ada alkoholnyakah? Aku pingin beli ini buat ganti toner yang biasa aku pake tapi lagi bacabaca reviewnya dulu heheh.
    Btw aku dari Sociolla Blogger, salam kenal! :)

    magellanictivity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete