Monday, May 23, 2016

Etude House Color My Brow

Hello everyone,

here's one last makeup I got from KoreaBuys.com. It's Color My Brow. A mascara made for eyebrows that not just coated the brows in color but made them water resistant. Or at least last far longer than any pencils.

-*-



In the image above and below, I'm using the product on my left eyebrow and the right one is just using a pencil. The shade is visible and the feeling is a bit wet when first used. Like using a mascara, and then it dries up and created a thin film like most mascara do, but instead of on the lashes, it was on my brows.

-*-


Here are the details on http://www.etudehouse.com

A mascara only for eyebrow to keep its layer neat and give natural but urbane colors.
- Hide dark & black brow: Providing natural and clear brow colors by hiding its own dark color.
- Easy & Quick brow coloring: Quickly dried to make brow layer and color fixed even while re-applying.
- Brow care: Allantoin, Beeswax, Carnauba wax provide nutrition and moisture on skin and brow.

How to apply
- Lightly touch eyebrow in the opposite direction of eyebrow to layer color.
- Comb towards eyebrow layer to make them neat. Make brow head's layer to stand.

- In case of lack of eyebrow hair, use eyebrow pencil to make eyebrow line first and use Color My Brow: It makes naturally clear eyebrow.

-*-


The container is small, shorter than mascara for eyelash, but the wand is definitely bigger than the ones I'm using.

Suitable for the brows in terms of the wand and size of the brush, I can use the tip for the edges.

-*-

Mine is in Light Brown and somewhat similar to my hair color (beside the greens), I would love to try other shades like red.

-*-


Thank you KoreaBuys.com for making my eyebrow covered in statement shades. It is definitely much safer than coloring my brows in hair colorant and I can easily changed their color whenever I feel like it. I hope the products comes in more shades than just 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment