Thursday, October 13, 2016

Cottage Lait Corps Hydratant Moisturizing Body Milk

Hello lovelies,

back again with another product from Cottage which I have been using for quite some time now since it smell so good.

-*-




The Moisturizing Body Milk comes in an Ocean Blossom scent, blue colored packaging, and pump bottle. The details is provided on the bottle from how to use to ingredients. And I think the best part of the product is in the scent since the lotion is a bit too light to my skin. I need something thicker and richer for my dry skin. |

-*-


So I'm usually use the product after a body cream, since most products I'm using is for dry and sensitive skin hence they are (well, most of them) are scent-less or even scent-free.

Using one that smells this good is irresistible and I like to bring it on my bag. So I can simply use it anytime I want since it is very light, a bit powdery, definitely not greasy and comfortable as a touch ups.

-*-


As seen above, the texture is indeed light, almost like a gel and the milky cloudy blue color is just too cute. Another reason why the product is so irresistible.


Your usual body lotion is not fragrant enough?
Made with delayed-effect moisturizing agents, Cottage body lotion has been specially designed to maintain an optimal level of skin hydration* all day long. Enriched with sweet almond milk, a natural concentration of moisturizing and lipid-enhancing agents, it prevents drying skin, day after day.
Its rich and melting, non-greasy texture penetrates rapidly into the skin. The skin regains its suppleness, softness and comfort.
Special care has been taken to develop its fragrance: a delicious fruity and floral scent wraps your body in a halo of sensuality


Thank you Cottage Indonesia

No comments:

Post a Comment