Monday, October 3, 2016

PIXY Moisture Lipstick

Hello lovelies,

Here are the products I received from the recent event with Pixy Cosmetics. As seen, they are giving me a package from BB Cream, compact powder, blush, lip creams, lipstick, eyeliners, mascara and makeup remover too. Clearly it is enough for a one brand makeup tutorial but the shades of the base is unfortunately too dark for me. As usual, cosmetics that doesn't come in my shades will be up for grab in my giveaway so it wont be a waste. If I can't use it, someone else might. And I was told by other bloggers too that Pixy Cosmetics BB Cream and compact is quite good, especially for those who are looking for an all day base that last.

-*-




Here are the swatches of the products seen above, the mascara, eyeliners (blue and white are pencil eyeliners), liquid eyeliner (black), BB Cream, one lipstick in nude (O-05) and two lip creams in red and fuchsia.

On this post, I'll share my review for their Moisturizing Lipstick in shade O-05.

-*-



The product comes in this simple plastic container with bright color. It appear to be made out of cheap budget stuff. Perhaps it is one of the reasons why their products is really on the budget friendly side. But the product itself is pretty good. The formula is clearly moisturizing as it claims and the color turns out to be super pretty.

-*-



It's not sheer for sure, but not truly vivid or deeply pigmented. It was somewhat in between on the way to highly pigmented. The color does runs off after a while, so I need to keep reapplying. Doesn't really have staying power, easily wiped off, but still feels comfortable on the lips, so in a way, it does have moisturizing ability that feels good (not greasy nor oily) and there's definitely shine to the shade.

-*-



I enjoy using it since it's very easy to apply and glides so smooth. It may doesn't have a legit staying power, but the color still can be categorize as realistic. Plus, it's really budget friendly.

Thank you Pixy Cosmetics.

No comments:

Post a Comment