Friday, November 4, 2016

Curel Intensive Moisture Cream


Hello lovelies,

this is Curel Intensive Moisture Cream, a moisturizing cream that I have been using since my husband brought them from Japan. Since autumn is in the season, products that promote moisture, hydration and anything in between is on the rise. They are preparing for winter and it is very dry during that particular climate, the skin will need something more than regular moisturizer. Hence, if you're looking for products to be used in Indonesia when you're traveling, do get them during summer. The cosmetics will be made according to that season.

-*-


Curel is a brand from Kao, a huge company that produce a lot of products.
The Ceramide functioning ingredient and Eucalyptus extract penetrate deeply into the stratum corneum so skin stays soft, deeply moisturized and resistant to external irritation. It helps to improve your skin's natural barrier function, soothe and protect skin from dryness. Intensely moisturizing yet it feels airy-light on skin.

-*-


Curel Intrensive Moisture Cream is simple and made as it is. A barrier for the skin against dryness. The texture is cream, thick and rich, but somehow, when used, it felt velvety and 'dries' instantly, like somehow it looses it's 'wetness'. And like a time released particles, at first it felt dry on the skin, almost like a powdery dry, and then gradually the particles are like melting on the skin, keeping them moist for more than 12 hours. I really enjoy using the cream as it made my skin stays moist until my next shower time and all the way from afternoon to sleeping time and then waking up with my skin feels plump and moist, like none of the moisture evaporate during sleep. My skin doesn't looks tired yet radiant.

-*-




I will definitely keep using the cream on daily basis, I'm using it as my sleeping mask and whenever I'm not reviewing, if you read my previous post then you'll notice that I've been using the night cream from BSKIN on alternate days, and this is the one I'm using when I'm not using BSKIN night cream.

Definitely suitable for traveling to a dry climates country and continue using it as long as my skin needs it.

No comments:

Post a Comment