Friday, November 18, 2016

Dazzling Me Up Body Oil

Hi lovelies,

another product from The Soap Corner that I love. I've been using it for a while, around a few weeks now and at first, I did take it for granted, thinking it's just some body oil like other brands have. Oily, greasy and very much not comfortable when sweating or just about any activities.

And the thing that I hate the most is everything that I touched or happens to touch my skin becomes oily. It's really unpleasant.

Until I met Dazzling Me Up by The Soap Corner.

-*-




It was different, smells so good, reminds me a lot of Chanel No.5, and when applied on wet or damp skin, it blends on easily on the skin and doesn't leave any greasy nor oily feeling. I can also add body lotion to the mixture or toner (with no alcohol) to help the oil to settle and taken by the skin.

And the scent last on me for the whole day, it was so beautiful and I felt like there's no going back, I would definitely use the oil for good now since the effect, texture, feeling and scent too is much better than any lotion or body butter I've used.

-*-




Those with sensitive skin like me would definitely understand, lotions, usually the scented one or perhaps any that contains chemicals do more harm to the skin than caring it. 


Problems such as rash, eczema, itchy and other skin dilemma could be over by using the right products.

-*-



Here are some of the why's provided by The Soap Corner and I agree to her. Plus, for sure, no harmful chemicals means it is better for our overall health too.

-*-




Thank you so much The Soap Corner for Dazzling Me Up!!


No comments:

Post a Comment