Friday, November 18, 2016

Kanebo Media Moisturizing Lipstick

Hello lovelies,

I've been looking for autumn colors since well, autumn is when the colors are the best, it has the depth of wine and dark colors berries, and I just love those colors. Or I could go either nude, it's like the best season ever.

I'm kinda bored with spring and summer colors now, and I'm in the mood for autumn. Winter itself usually about frost and metallic shades.

Oh well, here are the colors I picked from Kanebo Media (Japan). Pk-22, WN-08, RS-24, RS-18. They have 22 shades in total, surely anyone could easily pick one they prefer. Or in my case, 4.

-*-




All the details are in Japanese, since after all they are all bought in Japan. Each of them cost 950 Yen, and just in case someone asking, I don't know where to get these babies outside from Japan.

Kanebo itself is a big brand in Japan, they have many brands below them or made by them, Media is one of the 'sub brand' from Kanebo. Hence we can rest assure of the quality  of the product.

-*-





The product comes in deep blue color and pale gold lining. Opening and closing the product is very smooth and the details of the product is provided on the plastic box while the shades are seen on the bottom part of the lipstick.

-*-




Aside from lippies by Media, I also bought one from Rimmel (far right), hence there's 5 swatches instead of 4.

And yes, they are all autumn shades. I wish I can get some more (being greedy).

Let's just start with the review shall we?! All of the lipstick are moisturizing for sure, comfortable to be used and since it contains Marine Collagen, Olive Oi,  and Jojoba Oil.

-*-



The first one I use is RS - 18

The shade is like a faint rose, rather pinkish and subtly coral. Still in the nude zone for my lips.

Do pay attention, as one original lip color may affect the result of the lips your using, same goes with skintone. Hence, always try the lipstick prior from buying.

-*-



It was subtle, comfortable and suitable for daily use as the color is mild. It gives me a fresh looking makeup do.

-*-


The next one is PK-22.

This is probably the nudest one of them all out of all four.

-*-



This is perfect when I want to have a heavy eye makeup do. So the attention will all goes to the eyes. And the nude lippies also somehow made the look appear serious and classy. Suitable for an event too.

-*-


And for those who knows me well, must have already guess, WN-08 is my favorite.

-*-



The wine shade like a dark berries is just irresistible and speaks autumn at it's finest. Like this is the best shade to be used during the season. Imagine red colored leaves, walking around with outfit that matches, the lips looks so ravishingly good. I know that Indonesia doesn't have four seasons, but we can never beat the feeling of in the season.

-*-


Just imagining the whole scenery and simply enjoy the seasons shade. I love using WN-08. I did wish the brand invent a prettier name instead of coding and numbers.

-*-


The next one is RS-24.

back to the rose, but this one is a bit like dusty and a hint of brown. I love it too. It is more to serious like going to an important meeting or so.

-*-




It has a bit of metallic effect on me, perhaps I can still use the shade for winter.

-*-

Overall,

all of them are wonderful, very smooth texture, glossy, highly moisturizing but not greasy nor oily. Some shades are more pigmented than the others, like WN-08 is the most pigmented, followed by PK-22, RS-18 and RS-24. Easy to be used, forgiving in terms of when making mistake, hence they don't stained nor have waterproof ability, but their shades does last pretty good as long as no swiping is done. Doesn't bleed on me and have a soft subtle scent that somehow fresh and a bit to the floral.

-*-



Thank you so much hubby for getting me these babies and understanding that your wife needs more than 85 lipstick at home.


No comments:

Post a Comment