Wednesday, November 23, 2016

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream

Hello lovelies,

oh yes, this is definitely not a new stuff on the market, it's been around for a while and I just got them since, finally, a shop sells the shades that I've been looking for. Cairo and Transylvania.

-*-



Cairo is so nude and too pale on my lips. Like I was sick or something, but somewhat still cool. The texture is creamy, hence the name is lip cream, applying it would be a bit tricky since the texture itself.

Compared to liquid lippies which dries up and gives the feeling of the lips being pulled, the lip cream stays as it is. Doesn't give the lips a drying effect and not moisturizing as well, so it was like putting relatively light and close to dry mousse on the lips and it stays that way.

-*-



The color stays as long as I don't wipe it off nor eat anything oily. It has a pleasant texture overall but I don't really like the weird cosmetic scent.

And below is me using Transylvania, like the exact opposite of Cairo. It was deep purplish red tone which I really love. It's like the 'it' color of the season, and oh well, I love both nude and deep dark wine, and they both matches my hair heehee!!

-*-


The bolder the color is the more difficult it is to be used, as the product is a bit patchy, hence do watch out during application for a smooth and even out tone.

Cleaning wise? Use your favorite lip makeup remover and they are gone without fail.

1 comment:

  1. Ci nellin cantik tampilan yang kedua ^^ hihihihi..
    www.sistersdyne.com

    ReplyDelete