Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Getting Glam with Wet n Wild


Hello lovelies,

a few weeks ago some goodies arrived at my home from Blogger Ceria which consist of products by Wet n Wild.

-*-



As seen it was a complete set from base, eye primer, eyeshadow, mascara, eyeliner and lipsticks. 11 bold and glossy shades that's hard not to be noticed.


Wet n Wild itself is famous for being budget friendly with a tag that still so pigmented. Their highlights are the colors, from the eyeshadows to lippies.

I'm using the whole thing from the package, the coverage is rather soft and I still need concealer or other foundation, and the blush comes in a the most modest tone possible, hence using it as a contouring seems to be the best option.

After that, I did my eyebrows. The product for the eyebrows is wonderful, it is a creamy pencil that glide on so smooth and felt so rich. It has the perfect texture and consistency to be an eyebrow pencil and easy to be blend too. The gradation made is spot on.

The colors of the eyeshadows pops out, perhaps due to the primer too that work effortlessly.

And there's the mascara, it is a bit sticky and I'm not really a fan of the formula, I want my mascara to be dry off instantly with flexibility and latex like texture.

-*-


Please do watch my video for better view on the makeups.

-*-




So, what do you think?

After watching the video, you'll get the idea that the focus is on the lippies. There are many shades available and just by changing the tone, the look could be different, it shows how lipstick plays an important part in our makeup.

-*-


It was very easy to be used, creamy, moist and glide on the lips without fail. It has a bit of stain left everything it was wiped off and the more pigment there is, the stain left are the most.

The lipstick has a glossy finish and some even comes as metallic.

My favorite color is (of course) dark wine, it was so satisfying in so many ways.

-*-


Thank you so much Wet n Wild and Blogger Ceria for this opportunity to play around with the makeup. The color are solid and easy to play with. I think that's the best part of using Wet n Wild is the possibilities. I can be pretty much anything I want to be with the change of the lips color.

No comments:

Post a Comment