Tuesday, July 25, 2017

DearPacker Madagascar Clay Mask

Hello lovelies,

I want to share with you one unique mask that I got during my recent trip to Korea. I know there are so many clay mask on the market right now, most of them dries up and tightens, this one stays moist even after 10 minutes is up. And what's great about the mask, it can help reducing oils, large pores, yet still feel comfortable and non-drying.

-*-




The packaging is a pot, I wish it came in a tube like container so it would be more hygienic. There's a faint citrus scent and mostly earthy, like woods and  suddenly I'm in the middle of a forest. I happen to have several sachets given when buying, that's why I fell in love with Korea, whenever I bought something, they'll throw in so many freebies from sachet samples to full size items.

-*-




Living in Jakarta means pollution from the water that we use everyday and air too. As early as 9 am I noticed that the air quality here already so foggy with smoke from the traffic. It's horrible. We may use air purification device at home, but when we're in the car, or going out, we have no choice than to be surrounded by those pollution.

Our breathing system is threaten by the low quality air and so does our skin. Believe it or not, our skin breathe too and they also 'forced' to take the pollution. That's also the reason why we need to take showers daily, it cleanses, but the one that is kinda difficult to clean is the one that are hiding inside our pores. A deep clean like using this kind of mask is necessary. Clogged pores could lead to breakouts, acne, irritation, to aging, large pores and many more problems.

-*-



(After application)

Simply clean the skin and apply.

Here are some of the details from the website.

This product allows a deep cleanse of the pores and smooths the skin. It removes the residues from the face and exfoliates any dead skins. It also tightens the pores and manages the white&black heads. This product does not dry out like other clay masks.


-*-

(10 minutes is up)

Look at that, the mask is still the same as when I applied them. It is still as creamy and flexible as when they are first applied. The cream is so smooth and soft, unlike other clay or kaolin based mask that's so brittle and sometime sandy that dries up like cement but it's like that blended avocado. Creamy, delicate and feels good on the skin.

I rinse them off and noticed that I only applied them on areas troubled by large pores, oils and black or white heads while avoiding the dry parts like cheeks?! So whenever I'm using mask (any kind of mask), I like to keep them per zone, except maybe mask that promote hydrating since it can be used to just about any part.

Another good thing about this mask is that, it help dries up acne. I have one acne under the nose and it's been bothering me that day, after using the mask, I find that on the next day the acne is gone. I do use the mask on night time before bed, so just after a night shower, when the skin is cleaned, I applied the mask, left them on and then rinse it after 10 minutes with lukewarm water. I splash a lot of water on the face to loosen the mask before gently massaging the skin to clean them thoroughly. I then applied skincare where then I went to bed.

-*-

This is my skin on the next day, it's clear, smooth and no more acne while the skin doesn't seems or felt dry as well. So for me, this is a good mask that works in cleaning and detoxing the skin so other products like skincare used afterwards can be taken afterwards. The overall experience in using the mask is very comfortable and pleasing. The product works and perform well, I do noticed the clear skin afterwards and on the oily t zone has become soft and away from excess oils.

Thank you for reading my post and see you again soon!

1 comment:

  1. Sumpah packagingnya mengingatkanku sama handmade kayu2an di jogja

    ReplyDelete