Monday, September 25, 2017

MAC Lip Pencil and Powder Blush


Hello lovelies,

From the recent event with MAC with the title of Fruity Juicy these babies are made safely to my home. They are a lip pencil and powder blush.

-*-


Look how beautiful they are. The lip pencil looks so sophisticated with the cool deep red tone and the powder blush that comes with a bright orange hue called Bright Response.

-*-



The first thing that I've tried is their Lip Pencil in Half Red (soft burgundy).

The formula is smooth, like it was the first thing that caught my response. Other than the exterior of the pencil, they were so good and for sure a high quality product. No wonder the people at MAC were so proud of their goods.

-*-


The product is like all MACs, in black, were the tips of the pencil are colored in half red, showing the color inside. The details are written in bright silvery tone and easy to read. The cap can fully closed the pencil so they stay in their moist form, suitable for the lips. Doesn't harden and not dried out.

-*-


A pencil in a wide range of colours designed for shaping, lining or filling in lips.

Full Description
A pencil designed for shaping, lining or filling in the lip. Lip Pencils have a smooth, creamy texture that is perfect for outlining lips or colouring them in. They are available in a wide selection of colours that each work well with many different lipstick shades.

    Features a smooth and creamy formula
    Features a texture that won't skip or drag
    Applies quickly and precisely

-*-


The intense burgundy shade is beautiful, and the pencil is easily sharpened so I can always have a sharp end for most precised lines.

And I'm using it to fill in my lips too, so the whole lips are using the Lip Pencil as a liner and color too. I love how it felt on my lips.

-*-



It's perhaps one of my utmost favorite lip pencil thanks to the shade and texture. Somehow the combination between the Bright Response and Half-Red matches, like a warm autumn air and red colored leafs coming in plus those pumpkins.

-*-


I can kept go on and on about the lip pencil, yes, I did fell in love with it from the first use. It's like I finally found my one. A shade that speaks to me. The pigments, boldness, consistency, and even finish is just like what I want. So in every little detail, it's my dream lip pencil. And the color does last very long too, water resistant, it stays until I use a makeup remover or eat something really oily :D

-*-



Now, let's discuss about the Powder Blush in Bright Response.

This is their Powder Blush in small, so yes, their normal one is not this small, so do wonders up. This is a smaller version and the shades collection is not as many as the original size, only around 6. Bright Response is one of the 6. MAC are famous with their blushes too, they come in many texture, finish and even ingredients.

-*-




The container is rather similar with the original size. The color of the orange is ... orange, it's really is. They are bright, cheerful and somehow I like it. I rarely use a blush in this .. orange. Peach yes, a slightly orange hint on a pink or red blush yes, like in coral, but never this shade of orange, and I'm surprised by the result.

-*-




I look different, like a good different, not boring definitely, more to the fresh and delightful, and with the half-red, they are a match for this fall season.

-*-


I love how smooth and powdery the texture is, they are so delicate yet strongly pigmented at the same time, like I couldn't believe something that so soft could be this vivid. The hue of the blush is enhancing my fair skin, making them fairer (and the lip pencil too), making me kinda pale, like that Night Before Christmas bride, but not close to that extreme.

-*-



Adding a few highlights and the look appear more 3D. The orange blush has a hint of sparkles but I think I need to add some more, hence this look is me adding that sparkles to the cheeks. I look like a fresh squeezed sweet citrus there, it's not my usual style but I enjoyed it very much and kept thinking of using them more often, like adding more themed look. They open up my eyes to more possibilities and new modes.

-*-



They might not be a summer look when used together, but I think the blush alone could be.

Overall, a great products not to be missed (kinda another reason for just about anyone to splurge on MAC).

-*-


Thank you MAC and hope to see you again soon.

Beaa fruity juicy just about any season!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment